Thats fimblewinter for ya!!

The art belongs to ROOSPROUTING!

Also Technoblade's pov for now:

"We're not homeless chat, stop spamming homeless" 

Technoblade adjusted the cape on his back, although the cold didn't bother him much. He still enjoyed warmth, and not freezing to death. He has been walking through the snow for what felt like eternity, even though it only has been a couple of months. 

Thankfully Carl has made the pace a lot quicker, but the poor horse needed rest too. No caves were nearby, so they had to cary on for now. Luckily the snow storm had slowly began to stop over the span of 2 days. He didn't know why, but out of no where. It started snowing like crazy, seems like the gods were angry. 

Who knows?

So why was Techno traveling through the snow like this anyway? Long story short, people don't always like it when you escape prison. They'll try and hunt you down, so what was the most reasonable response? Kill all of them of course. And flee, what a great idea. 

Sure the story had a lot more detail than that, but why bother getting into that now? 

Techno continued his pace, leaving a trail in the thick snow while walking. Techno always enjoyed snow, the cold and icy look. Maybe he could build a cabin here? Techno kinda smiled at the thought, continuing to walk. Not a while later, Techno walked upon an old long fence. "I think i jinxed it." Techno mumbled, he just spoke about a cabin. And now he found one. The wood looked old and frozen, but was easily pushed open with a small push.

"Someone should really replace that, someone could break in." Techno chuckled a little to himself, walking in. Pulling Carl along, holding his leash. Judging by the snow. And of course, the fence. No one has been walking here for a while. Techno really did  jinx it by thinking about the cabin. He saw an abandoned cabin not far ahead. 

The door was slightly open, but Techno wasn't completely sure yet. He was gonna look around before trying to break in. Techno looked behind the house, and noticed two wolves sitting in some pretty cool home made dog houses. 

The wolves looked up, and slightly snarled at the random man. They didn't know him, so why should they trust him? Techno raised his hands. Before slowly taking out some raw meat from his inventory. Throwing it at the wild dogs. The wolves quickly looked down, and started eating the chunks of meat. Techno knew how to tame wolves, just feed em.

"Alright Chat, highest donation can name them." Techno chuckled, being able to earn some money from finding wolves.

- Technoblade settled in pretty quickly, and got used to his home in 2 weeks or so. -

Techno hummed, waiting for his potatoes to cook to a nice golden brown. He hasn't had those yummy crunchy baked potatoes in a while, and he was craving them more than ever. His attention was soon taken away, hearing a hoard of ravens behind them. The real term for a group of ravens is a murder. But that didn't matter right now.

Techno watched the ravens spiral in some weird tornado for a few seconds, the ravens soon disappearing. The only thing left is a young boy.

".. you could have used the door" Techno said, after having a staring contest with the young boy. Trying to figure out with what just happened.

"I.. oh yeah, i uh.. i guess?" The young boy mumbled softly, scratching the back of his head. "What are.. you doing here?" Atreus looked around the house, the giant hole in the roof seemed to be fixed. And the cabin looked kinda cozy..

"Oh ya know, just living life- and you just made my entire chat spam Philza in just one second. Congratulations " Techno turned around, and soon took the potatoes out of the furnace he made.

"I did what?" Atreus asked, tilting his head confused, his senses suddenly being met with a delicious smell. "What is that?" Atreus soon asked, i guess he has never seen a potato before..

"You ask a lot of questions" Techno hummed, wrapping the potatoes in some paper napkin so you could easily hold it, without making a mess of your fingers. "You want one?" Techno asked, not really waiting for an answer, he handed the other the baked goods. Taking a bite of his own potato himself.

"Sorry, i think." Atreus mumbled, looking the weird food up and down. He decided to save the food, and put the potato in his pocket. Which is always a smart idea. "You don't answer a lot of questions" Atreus replied after a small pause.

"Hm, fair. Whats your first question then." Techno asked, leaning against the counter a little. Looking at the other. "Whats a potato?" Atreus asked, feeling the warm food in his pocket.

"Pfftt- i was kinda expecting you to ask what my name was, but i guess that counts as a question too." Technoblade chuckled a little too himself. "Its a vegetable, food. Ya know? I won a war once with these." 

"You've been in a war?" Atreus asked, not really questioning how one wins a war with a potato.  "Yup, a few. My turn, are you an orphan?" Techno asked, looking the other up and down a little

"What?! Wh- no, i'm not! What kind of questions is that?" Atreus asked, quite shocked at the sudden question. "A yes or no one." Technoblade hummed, finishing his potato. Humming happily, his stomach being satisfied. And his hunger silenced. "Now, next que-"

Techno was cut off, by the door slamming open. A tall muscular man standing in the entrance, letting out an unhappy grunt. "Boy." 

"Father! I can explain" Atreus spoke quickly, almost stumbling over his own words. "Speak." Kratos ordered, allowing the other an explanation. 

"I was manipulating Odin! I got good information-" Atreus explained, his tone being defensive. While also a little scared. "I didn't know this was a lore stream-" Techno mumbled to himself, but decided to let the twi squabble it out themselves.

"I was coming home! I swear! I was just distracted by.." Atreus glanced at Techno. "Don't blame this on me, i have nothing to do with this." Techno chuckled nervously, not wanting to be pulled in a fight with the god of war himself.

"I'm not blaming you-" "silence boy, we will head home right now. This house, our past is behind us." Kratos cut in, turning around. "We will speak about this at home."

It wasn't a while after till the two left, but on the bright side. Techno got some content out of this. Techno hoped this wouldn't be the last time he'd cross the two.

The end... of this chapter.

Comment ideas if you have them, or i'll be very angry.

(Word count:1130.)