What and who now?

Warning, Short chapter ahead. Read at own risk

But seriously, i've been contemplating weather or not to post this, i've been busy with a few stories. I also own a ao3 called 'EpsilonJota' check if out if you like my writing. It would certainly boost my ego

Also i need a beta reader, if anyone is interested. Hit me up frfr anyways, hope you enjoy. Like and subscribe all that bs

Techno fiddled with a pocket knife he just got sharpened, he upgraded some of his weapons. Got them sharpened for a quite a cheap amount of money, Techno sat at the table, the smell of Tyr's cooking filled the room. After spending a few hours in this new environment. Techno learned a few names

Freya seemed to be quite suspicious of him, but Techno didn't mind. He respected it, Brok was happy he could have more weapons to work on, and Tyr seemed nice. The man could cook, so he had nothing against him for now.

They were all currently at the table, making conversation. Atreus mostly asked a lot of questions, Techno tried his best to answer them all. But he tried not to open too much. Kratos gave a few looks of sympathy, and tried to keep his son from asking personal questions.

"A government?" Atreus asked, confused.

"Like a.. leader of a village, that decides stuff. I'm not really into that stuff ya know, i'd rather decide stuff for myself.."

Techno tried to explain, trying to hold back from ranting immediately. His chat agreeing about how the government sucked and all that.

Kratos gave a small grunt, it was either him agreeing or disagreeing. But Techno assumed Kratos agreed, he seemed like the kinda person that doesn't let other people decide what he should do.

"So how are we gonna get your horse back?" Atreus asked after a small pause

Techno was about to explain his plan, when Kratos turned his head to his son. Speaking up before him. "You will be staying home."

Atreus looked back at his father with an offended look, putting the spoon of stew back in the wooden bowl. "I want to help"

Techno cleared his throat, feeling a little awkward to be in the middle of a family feud.

"I'm the only one that knows how to get to asgard-"

"Enough. Boy, you will not go back." Kratos said in a stern voice, his patience running out.

"But sir-"

"Listen to ye dad lad" Mimir said, backing up Kratos.

Techno silently watched the family squabble, about whatever county land named Asgard. Atreus soon leaving the table angrily to go to his room. Techno fiddled more with his knife, clearing his throat. "I think i'm gonna head to bed.." techno chuckled nervously, getting up.

Sindri gavea small nod "right right, uh.. your room is the last left one." Sindri explained, making Techno nod. The voices still talking about the fight, Techno walked into the new room, it looked pretty cozy. A lot of storage room, Techno was definitely satisfied with the room he was given. He placed his weapons down, yawning softly. He was beat

His chat started spamming 'goodnight' and 'sleepy boy' making Techno chuckle, as he plopped himself in the bed, pulling the covers over him. Techno stretched out, closing his eyes, about to doze off. But soon hearing a whisper. "Techno-"

"Heh?!-" techno quickly shot up, turning his head towards the boy. Surprised the other so easily sneaked up on him, did he actually fall asleep or?.. "shh.. i'm gonna go to Asgard.. i wanted to ask what your horse looked like so i can ask for Odin to give him back.."

Techno raised a brow, sitting up in his bed. Realizing soon what the other meant, he soon shook his head. "Oh no- i'm not gonna get beat up by your dad because i got something to do with this."

Techno knew for a fact Atreus wasn't gonna change his mind." Then.. then come with me. Together we can beat odin!"

"Who?.." Techno asked, tilting his head. Soon shaking his head again. "Listen.. lets just sleep on it, alright., go back to bed."

"I thought you'd agree with this." Atreus crossed his arms, slightly disappointed. "What if Carls in trouble?"

Techno grumbled a little, this kid was definitely trying to manipulate him.. and it was working, Techno felt a pit grow in his stomach. He did worry about Carl.. ugh.. Atreus wasn't gonna let this go, might as well go with him and make sure he doesn't die.

"Alright, alright. Fine. Lets go."