The big cat

( Sorry for the wait, thank you for the patience. This chapter is kinda lazy, i'm sorry)

"Alright, so let me get this straight.. you found out this guy did a lot of terrible things.. and is still doing terrible things.. and wants to do terrible things.. and you thought: 'wow i should go to this guy alone' "

"Well, when you say it like that, it sounds really bad."

Atreus huffed a little, sitting at the dinner table. Across Techno, munching on some bread. They were both eating breakfast, cause they haven't eaten anything since they woke up in the middle of the night, and went to asgard. So they were making up for it now.

"It is a terrible idea!"

Techno said, pinching the bridge of his nose. Exhaling.

"You are gonna die without me."

"Hey, I survived my first day here." Atreus recalled, speaking with a full mouth.

"Don't talk with a full mouth, you'll choke." Techno glared lightly, and Atreus shut his mouth to chew. Odin walked in the dining table, a smile appearing on his face.

"Loki! You're back, oh I'm glad to see you." Odin walked towards Lok, still smiling brightly. He paused though, noticing Techno. "Oh, hello. And who may you be?"

Techno swallowed the chunk of bread in his mouth, clearing his throat a little. "I'm uh" techno paused, trying to think of something. "His.. bodyguard?"

Odin smiled, nodding along. "I understand, a boy like that needs to be protected." Techno raised a brow a little, he honestly didn't understand. This guy seemed quite nice?..

"I hope you didn't have the same trouble Loki here got, the first time he tried to enter." Odin hummed softly, slowly sitting down next to Loki. Not close enough to be creepy, but close enough to be comfortably close.

"Heh?" Techno raised a brow, and even Atreus seemed confused for a second. But he soon remembered.

"Well, your clothes seem clean. So I assume it's fine." Odin hummed, and soon Atreus explained. "First time i came here, Heimdall fought me and i got covered in mud"

Techno's confused face stayed the same, Atreus didn't try and explain more. Cause that was literally all too it. "Interesting." Techno muttered, looking Atreus up and down, does that explain his scars on his cheek? No, they are way too old.

Something didn't sit right with Techno, the thought of someone attacking this young boy for no good reason..

"Well, Loki. When you finish your breakfast you can join me in my office. Techno, you may explore as much as your heart desires." Odin smiled warmly, and Techno couldn't help but smile back. It was a nice way to say 'i'd rather speak with Loki alone'. Which Techno understood.

Odin soon left, and Atreus turned his head back towards Techno. Chewing on some bread. "I'll ask him about your horse when i can" atreus hummed with a mouth full of bread.

"I'll find him myself. Don't worry." Techno assured, and then glaring again. "What did I tell you about speaking with a full mouth?"

Atreus swallowed the bread, coughing a little. "You sure?"

"I'm sure." Techno nodded, Atreus shoved the last piece of bread in his mouth and got up. "I'm off now, i'll come and find you when i'm done" atreus assured, and went off. Techno blinked, he exhaled softly. Guess this is a good time to start his stream. He turned it off when he went to bed, needing peace to sleep.