Dwarf business

Techno looked around, quite amazed by the scenery. The magic portal seemed like nothing he'd seen before, and technoblade has been through a lot of portals, especially in his hypixel days. Techno watched the son and father talk. It was more the son talking and the father grunting in replies.

Techno was currently walking behind the two, sometimes glancing at the decapitated head, i mean. It was pretty hard not to stare at it, the eyes were still glowing, and he swore he saw it blink a few seconds ago-

"Its rude to stare ya know"

The head hummed, making Atreus turn his head towards Techno. Techno continued staring at the head, a little surprised. The voices spamming random words, and screaming in confusion. Some saying 'Mimir' and some spamming 'bald'

"Right, sorry. Thought we were having a staring contest." The pig chuckled nervously, making the head laugh along. "All good lad, so. Where ya from? We bar'ly know ye. And we already takin you home."

Atreus nervously chuckled, he was the one that suggested it. Techno smiled a little "oh well, uh.. i'm from L'manburg." Techno explained. Making the head and boy look incredibly confused. Guess they don't know it, before Techno could explain, they were already by the house, the house lookee beautiful. It reminded him of Philza's house..

Kratos, the big strong brute walked towards a small ledge. Where some chimes hung, throwing his axe towards the void.

"Did he really just-" techno asked, did this guy really just throw away his weapon. But Kratos opened his hand, and the axe immediately came back. And a big squirrel came out of the tree.

Techno felt so out of place, this was weird. Everything was so weird, Atreus seemed to notice Techno's confusion. "You'll get used to it." Atreus muttered.

"Right." A whole new thing to get used to, just what he needed in life right now. He just wanted to retire for pete's sake. Techno decided to just head inside the house, he wanted to see how similar it was to Philza's. I could tell Atreus was following me a few feet behind. Pushing the large door open, and looking inside.

Techno heard fire, and metal clanking. Familiar.. techno soon head inside, and as soon as he took a step on the marble tile floor. A scream was heard, a small man running towards Techno, pushing him back on the mat you use to wipe your feet.

"don't you dare take one step inside! I just cleaned the floors! Oh god, there's water everywhere!" The man panicked, immediately taking out a small towel. Right, there was some snow stuck to your boot, and it melted.. whoops.

"If you wanna head inside, take off those dirty boots. My god, people these days.." he grumbled, beginning to clean, you looked down at your boots. Was it really that big of a deal, you didn't wanna argue with the dwarf, especially if you wanted to stay over night. Techno slowly took off his boots, his pig feet now being out in the open.

"I swear some people live like a pi- oh." Sindri noticed Techno, clearing his throat. Looking around for an excuse. "Listen i didn't mean any- just head inside.."

Techno couldn't help but laugh, taking his boots off. And heading inside, his pig hoofs clicking against the tiles, like heals of some sort. It reminded him of horse hooves, damn. Was he really beginning to miss Carl and Philza at the same time?

Techno cleared his throat, looking around. It was quite beautiful, he still missed his canin though, or well. Kratos's cabin, speaking of Kratos. You could hear him explaining to Sindri when he walked inside.

Techno headed to the left, noticing a small black smith room. Maybe he could forge some new weapons, his sword was beginning to get dull.

The blue Dwarf that seemed to be working soon noticed the pink haired pig man, putting the hot sword in a bucket of cool water, the water sizzling loudly. The dwarf leaned on his wooden counter. "What can i getcha ?"

Techno looked at some of the craftsmanship the dwarf has made, it looked pretty decent. "I think i'll get.."

Short chapter, i know. Sorry i left ya'll

Give me more ideas if you want, my brain is slowly disappearing