Annoyance

"You absolute, unqualified MORON." A bitter voice spoke, walking up to the group. Specifically Atreus.

"You do know that thing tears holes into realms right?" Heimdall asked in an annoyed tone, as the group couldn't help but stare. The giant wolf creating chaos up ahead.

Heimdall scoffed, crossing his arms. "Well.. i guess i should expect nothing less .. from half-breeds." Heimdall said with a pause. Atreus's began stepping closer to Heimdall, growing annoyed. "Don't call me a-"

With a blink of an eye, Heimdall half unsheathed his sword, and hit Atreus in the stomach with the hilt, making Techno almost winch. He felt the urge to step in, but decided to keep watch, hoping Atreus was able to step up for himself. The boy needed to learn. Techno babied Tommy, and Tommy learned nothing.

WAT

HELP HIM

right in the nuts

Boi

OUCH

Kick his ass

Bitchdall

FUCKING KILL HIM, BLOOD

Still, there was a painful overprotective feeling. The voices made it worse

"Leave him alone, it was a mistake." Thrud decided to step up, making Techno feel slightly less guilty.

"NO! The mistake! Was allowing you, thinking you two were ready." Heimdall glared down at the ginger girl. Heimdalls purple eyes moved from her to Techno.

"You two helped him, didn't you?" Heimdall asked, a slight smirk covering his face. Giving Techno slight chills.

"I would never" Techno wiped some snow off his coat, he technically didn't help undo the chains. He was just ready to fight it.. but he kinda convinced Atreus to do it..

"Right.. who's side are you on.. guppy?" Heimdall asked, tilting his head slightly. The nickname clearly annoyed Thrud. She gave a glare, closing in. "Try me and find out."

I hate him

Kill him

Blood for the blood god

KILL HIM

Guppy

Heimdall gives a fake shocked emotion, slightly backing up. "Ohh.. woahh, and what do you.." heimdall moved his hand up and down towards her. "Think you can do?"

Techno received a glance of Atreus, they needed to break this up. Techno decided to step in. "Alright, lets just-"

Heimdall held up his hand. "Hush, pig." Techno's eye twitched annoyed, hell no. Heimdall did not just- Thrud tried to kick Heimdall, but the blonde dodged quickly.

"You know.. most people take it easy on you because of your father."

Techno didn't like the sound, and knew where this was going. And as he expected, Thrud soon tried attaching Heimdall, trying to punch the taller man. But to no avail, he dodged while insulting her father. And in a blink, she was shoved onto the ground. And Atreus decided to try and step in.

Yes boy! Beat his ass!!

Get yo girl

He's like tommy less annoying

Thrud wasn't having any of it though, just walking past Atreus, whom was trying to defend her, "again.

"Yes, yes, the dumb doesn't fall far from the tree!" Heimdall said in a giddy tone.

"Leave them Atreus." Techno decided it was not worth stepping in, unless Heimdall wanted to harm the girl. Heimdall was just toying with her, trying to put her in her place and being cruel, she needed to ignore him.

"But-"

Atreus was about to speak, when Thrud let out a loud war cry like scream. Lightning shooting from her fingertips, and missing Heimdall by a few centimeters. There was a small pause.

"He's just trying to anger you" Atreus muttered towards Thrud.

"Yeah? Well it's working." Thrud shook some lightning off her arm, clearly very pissed. Heimdall let out a loud yawn. "You all.. bore me." Heimdall said with a venomous smirk.

"Well, if you kids are done with your little temper tantrum. We can go."

Techno could barely hold back an eye roll.

Whinedall

Bitch

Kill him, KILL HIM FHSINS

"Wow Heimdall, so impressive. You really showed her."

Techno said in a sarcastic tone, it probably came out more serious and less joke-like than he preferred, but his annoyance wasn't something he hid.

Heimdall didn't bother saying anything back, which both annoyed and pleased Techno. Soon, the ravens appeared to return the group to where they belonged. They were soon placed back in the weird cave basement where Odin messed with the crack.

"I sure can't wait to tell Odin about your blunders." Heimdall hummed out, beginning to walk upstairs, Thrud and Atreus not far behind them. Techno glanced at the crack, the tear. It wasn't like the tears the wolf made, it felt familiar in some ways. It glowed majestically, Techno had the urge to put his finger in it.

"Hey, pig. Can you walk any slower?" Heimdall called out, making Techno snap out of his own mind. The agitated feeling he's been trying to push down returning.

"Coming." Techno called out in an annoyed tone.