𝐢𝐯. 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝟑 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

( 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐛𝐨𝐲

( 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐛𝐨𝐲. 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 )

After the conversation with Poseidon, Carina was willing to write to Chiron and tell her about her dreams, but on the way to the Owlery, the Gryffindor ended up meeting Alexa and Bernard, who soon took the blonde by the hand and guided her to the opposite direction.

"What happened to Oliver yesterday?" Alexa inquired.

With so many things on her mind, Carina had even forgotten about Harry joining the Quidditch team. "Quidditch stuff...you know he doesn't like me talking about it with you."

"It's not like I'm going to tell anyone, I'm not even on the team." Alexa rolled her dark eyes.

"Yeah, but you're still a Slytherin and well, he is." The two friends looked at Bernard, who raised his hands in performance.

"You can pretend I'm here, I won't tell Flint."

"Yeah... I don't believe that." The blonde rolled her eyes, already forgetting about the letter she had to send.

The trio walked casually towards the Quidditch pitch, Alexa and Carina arm in arm while Bernard had his hands in his pockets, walking a few steps behind the girls.

"When are you going to pluck up the courage and ask Wood out?" Carina teased, knowing her friend would never do that. Alexa had it in mind that guys should ask girls out and not the other way around, no matter what feminist argument Carina tried.

"Apparently the same day you introduce your muggle boyfriend to us." her friend snapped.

Carina's smile faltered, which didn't go unnoticed by the Slytherins. "What happened?"

"Huh, we had a little fight before I came to Hogwarts...he was a little weird. I don't want to talk about Luke...how about we discuss Zabini's crush on Angelina Johnson?" a small smile appeared on her face, seeing one of her best friends reach a shade of red that could rival a Gryffindor's robes.

"How about we don't talk about relationships?" Bernard managed to speak, controlling the shyness in his voice a little, a tone none of the girls were used to seeing in him.

"Ugh, you guys are completely unfunny." Alexa said, rolling her eyes. "Well, what about Potter? Can we talk about that?" The two Slytherins looked at their best friend, a small smile playing on her pink lips.

"Well, I still haven't been able to get that close to him. I don't want to come and throw a bunch of information at the boy." The blonde sighed, fiddling with the hem of the skirt she was wearing. "I'll show him some pictures later. If I had a pensieve I could show some memories, but you know Dumbledore, he would never lend the one he has in his office."