𝐯. 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐦𝐞

( 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬,
𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢'𝐦 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐦𝐞 )

For the rest of the day, Carina didn't attend any classes and avoided her friends. The demigoddess was completely irritated, the day was no longer one of her favorites, and the encounter with the god of the seas only made everything worse. But Poseidon's visit did one thing—to remind her that he hadn't yet written to Chiron and that the centaur could probably give his opinion on the god's personality and why he's always visiting her... gods act completely differently towards her than the other demigods.

In addition to writing a letter to the camp director, Carina finally decided to write to Luke. Even though the couple had resolved themselves before she left for Hogwarts, the blonde felt that the relationship was still a little strained, and the fact that Luke hadn't written to her since classes started only made it worse.

"Dear Luke,
I still don't understand certain things you said to me that night when I returned from Olympus, I really don't know why the gods treat me differently than everyone else, but I'm suspicious there is a reason. I think we'd better talk about this in person over Christmas break."

The demigoddess looked at the letter a few times, unsure of how to finish it. The couple, despite dating for a few months, had already exchanged a few 'I love you'. The fact that they see each other every day and have known each other for a few years influenced the feeling, but now Carina didn't know if she should write in the letter. Black couldn't understand where such doubt came from, but she just finished the letter saying that she missed him.

𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬. 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟓.

The next morning, Carina found out about the troll's presence in the castle and Harry's participation in the events. As soon as the blonde saw her father's godson coming down the stairs of the dorm, she immediately pulled him into a tight hug.

"I just found out about what happened last night, are you okay? And your friends? Merlin, this never happened at Hogwarts... how did you get in?!"

"Uh, Carina...you're smothering me." The boy grumbled, making the older one giggle as she let him out of the hug. "Um, I don't know. Hagrid said there's no safer place than Hogwarts..."

'Except Camp Half-Blood... but it depends on the point of view.' Carina thought, a small smile on her lips, but one that could easily be recognized as happiness that Potter was okay.

"What matters is that you are well...prepared for Saturday's game?"

"No." Harry said honestly, drawing giggles from the Weasley's twins, who were standing next to the pair.