Allegiances

THUNDERCLAN
Leader:
Bluestar - blue-gray she-cat with a silver-tinged muzzle, and blue eyes.
Apprentice, Antlerpaw

Deputy:
Redtail - small tom with a rare dark tortoiseshell pelt, a distinctive ginger tail, and amber eyes.
Apprentice, Dustpaw

Medicine cat(s):
Mossfall - pale blue-gray she-cat with white patches, and blue eyes.

Warriors:
Lionheart - magnificent golden tabby tom with thick fur like a lion's mane, and green eyes.
Apprentice, Graypaw

Tigerclaw - big dark brown tabby tom with unusually long front claws, and amber eyes.
Apprentice, Ravenpaw

Whitestorm - big white tom with yellow eyes.
Apprentice, Sandpaw

Willowpelt - very pale gray she-cat with unusual blue eyes.
Apprentice, Leopardpaw

Spottedleaf - beautiful dark tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with amber eyes.

Tinyice - small black tom with one white forepaw, and blue eyes.

Mousefur - small dusky-brown she-cat with yellow eyes.
Apprentice, Birdpaw

Runningwind - swift light brown tabby tom with green eyes.

Stonefur - pale blue-gray tom with blue eyes.

Mistyflower - pale blue-gray she-cat with blue eyes.
Apprentice, Bloompaw

Darkstripe - sleek black-and-gray tabby tom with yellow eyes.

Longtail - pale brown tabby tom with an usually long tail, and green eyes.

Apprentices:
Dustpaw - dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes.

Graypaw - long-furred gray tom with a stripe of darker fur down his back, and yellow eyes.

Ravenpaw - small, skinny black tom with a white flash on his chest, white-tipped tail, and green eyes.

Sandpaw - pale ginger she-cat with faint stripes, and leaf-green eyes.

Leopardpaw - black tom with white paws, and blue eyes.

Birdpaw - dark tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with amber eyes.

Antlerpaw - small, pale gray-and-white tom with blue eyes.

Bloompaw - dark tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with green eyes.

Queens:
Frostfur - beautiful white she-cat with blue eyes. (mother of Lionheart's kits: Brackenkit, Cinderkit, Thornkit, and Brightkit)

Brindleface - pretty gray tabby she-cat with darker flecks, and green eyes. (expecting Whitestorm's kits)

Goldenflower - pale ginger tabby she-cat with yellow eyes. (mother of Patchpelt's son: Swiftkit)

Speckletail - pale golden tabby she-cat with amber eyes; oldest nursery queen. (expecting Smallear's kits)

Elders:
One-eye - pale gray she-cat with one yellow eye; oldest she-cat in ThunderClan who is virtually blind and deaf.