Fight or Flight

"All right, guys, we're in." Dani said as her and Letty walked into the room. "All right, find the phone jack. The tap always runs behind that. It's gonna be a three hundred fifty megahertz CAT five-e cable. They probably got a couple dozen back there but this'll be bonded pair with the plenum coat." Tej explained. Dani rolled her eyes as she stared at the many wires. "English, Tej."

"It'll be the orange wire."

Dani quickly snapped the wire and they were quickly accessed to the security. "All right, ladies and gentlemen, we are in the pilot seat." Tori said. "All right, Roman." Tej spoke. "Do whatever it is you do." Ramsey spoke.
Dani and Letty began to walk out and heard the birthday routine start. They walked towards the door and opened it.

That's when five women came. Two look like they were in charged. The main leader it seemed looked at the guard who was still knocked up. "Would you believe we knocked him out with our charm?" Letty asked as she smirked. The girls scoffed. "Y'all ain't that charming, bitch." That's when Letty quickly shit the doors but they were quickly busted open and both of them were kicked.

Dani and Letty quickly blocked their punches. Two were on Letty and one was on Dani. Dani quickly kicked the girl's feet and she fell. Dani grabbed a vase and smacked it right on her head. Letty finally knocked out the other girls. The last two stood there and Letty and Dani tied up their hair.

"Thank God you guys showed up. These parties bore me to death." One said.

That's when the two girls charged at them. Letty blocking a punch. Dani throwing the other girl. She quickly ran over and began to fight her. The other girl got the upper hand and started to punch and kick her. Dani then pulled the knife out of her thigh pocket and then stabbed her. The girl let out a yelp in pain and Dani pushed her finger in the whole.

The girl then punched Dani on the head and that's when Dani punched her in the cooch. They began to go back and fourth with spinning along with Letty and the other lady. The made it to the outside and they all fell off the inside balcony.

"Oh shit! Dani, Letty. Dani, Letty, talk to me. Are y'all okay?" Roman asked as he helped the two up. Dani coughed from the fall had taken her breath away. Dani then saw Brian and Dom come out the room with the car. "Take care of Letty. I'll go with them." Dani let go of Roman and quickly hurried to the car and got on Brian's side.

"Holy shit are you okay?" Brian asked and Dani nodded. That is when a machine gun went off. Dom started revving the engine. That's when it revealed to be Shaw and he shot at the car. Dom then hit Shaw and did the unthinkable. "Dominic, cars don't fly." Dani said. "Cars don't fly!" Brian yelled and Dom pushed the car out the window.

"How is this possible!?"

"Holy shit!"

That's when they crashed into another building. "No brakes!" Dom yelled. "Huh!?" "What!?" Brian and Dani shouted. "No brakes!" Dom repeated. "Shit." Brian said. "Dani hit the middle compartment." Brian ordered and Dani did what he said. She broke it and Brian sighed through it. That's when the car went through another building. Grunts escaping and groans.

That's when Brian got the device. "Got it!" "Get out!"

Brian grabbed Dani's waist and pulled themselves out the car. Her landing top of him as they stopped rolling. "Well hi there." Dani said breathlessly. "Hey back."

<3

Dani relaxed in the tub as they got done being with Mr. Nobody. Brian walked into the bathroom to see his wife in a nice bubble bath with her a hair wrapped up. They were supposed to meet at dawn but Brian knew better. "I'm going with Dom and I want you stay here." Brian say at the edge of the tub.