Chapter 3

Rosinante had woken up to see the clear blue sky, and light green leaves that have yet to just crumble before escaping the grip of the tree's limbs. Squinting as a few raindrops fell into his open eyelids, he rolled over onto his side with a low groan. Using every ounce of strength as he pushed himself to his feet, he noticed that his legs were stiff, hardly even letting him move his ass. Taking a deep breath, he glanced at his surroundings. There was trees, bushes, and many other plants he could name. 

      'Where the fuck am I?' He asked himself as he glared at his surroundings. 'Am I in some sort of forest?' 

       Studying for any sign of movement, Rosinante heard his stomach grumble. Instinctively, he ignored his tired stomach and only acknowledged it when his stomach had growled loud enough for the next island to hear. Rosinante merely stared at his stomach, looking idiotic as he was confused as to why it was making such a sound. It was only when it retorted with another growl that he realized that he was hungry.

       "Leowsee stoomaack,"(Lousy stomach) Rosinante crowed, not recognizing his own voice. In his surprise, his rear landed back onto the ground and he reached for his aching throat. He had not expected his voice to be so raspy to the point that his words did not even sound like they were in english. How long had he been here? Better yet, how long has he been asleep?

       Interrupting his thoughts, his stomach screamed at him. Barely able to move his stiff muscles, he managed to push himself, once again, on his two feet. Letting out a sigh, he tried taking a step but he ended up tripping on his own feet, and he found himself hugging a tree for dear life. "At wez a clus one," (That was a close one) Rosinante whispered, now ignoring his voice. He could only hope that it would come back to normal soon enough.

       He slowly looked around carefully, paying attention to even the smallest details, but he found nothing of value to him. Food, for the time being, was going to have to be his top priority right now since his stomach was screeching for something to digest; everything else would have to wait. 'Oh..... I'll probably need some water too,' he thought to himself.

       'Guess I will have to walk while looking around for a bit. I'll probably need to explore the whole island"  Rosinante thought as he tried moving his leg to walk, but his muscles all gave out and went limp; causing him to crash into the soaking dirt. Yelping as he fell and being silenced by a face full of mud, and he instinctively pulled his head out from the mud and gasped loudly as his lungs were immediately desperate for oxygen. When his throat started to itch, he started coughing rapidly. As soon as he stopped coughing and his body started recovering, he whispered, "Shoul' 'ave nun 'at 'ould 'apen." (Should have known that would happen.) 

/////

       After he had grabbed a stick to lean on as he walked, Rosinante looked around for anything he could eat. His whole body was killing him, and he did not know where he was and how he got here. The only thing he did really know was what happened the last time he was conscious and that he was completely screwed and he is definitely going to die. Whoever saved him was just wasting their time. Wait a minute- who could have saved him?  Why did they save him? Did he or she have a good reason for it? Or was it because they felt like it?

       Rosinante could not understand or find a reason why and how that could be a possibility. He had betrayed everyone that was close to him; his brother, Sengoku and the rest of the marines, his parents; everyone except Law. But what other explanation was there?

       Since he betrayed the world government, all the information there he knew had probably changed. The only information he had was stuff about the Big Mom pirates, and that information probably changed too.