Chapter 6

Yuri loved her life; she had a perfect husband, a perfect son, and the rest of her family loved her to death. Her in-laws were almost as perfect as her husband, but the only flaw they had was that they were not him. Her son was over one years old and just started walking; eventually becoming a bit of a nuisance at the market, but she still thought he was perfect. She and her family lived in a small house near a private school she did not bother learning the name of. Of course she lived on the grandline, but that never stopped her from living peacefully with her family. That was until that day...

       "Yuri," her husband murmured her name in her ear as he hugged her from behind, gently kissing her neck. "You should get some sleep. You have work tomorrow," Yuri said as she let her husband touch her.

       "Only if you come with me. Kenzo is asleep, so we should go to bed too," he murmured, gently removing his arms from around her body after she agreed. They were about to walk into their bedroom when they heard a knock on their front door. "Were you expecting someone?" Yuri asked lifting her eyebrow. "I will go to the door, you go ahead."

       "Okay," Yuri said as her husband got out of the bedroom. As Yuri waited for him to come back, a feeling that something was not right swirled in her stomach; so she got up and went to the front door.

       "I assume you came here for my answer?" She heard her husband ask. "Yes, who will be going with us then?" a voice of a man responded. 

      "I haven't decided yet-"

       "Well you better decide in the next 5 minutes because the Celestial Dragons are not the most patient."

       "Decided what?" Yuri asked.

       "Yuri, I thought you were going to sleep," her husband stated. Ignoring his comment, Yuri asked, "Well?"

       "The Celestial Dragons want at least one person from each household to submit themselves to them." the man answered. "And what will the Celestials do to that person?"

       "That is none of your concern."

        "Like hell it isn't-"

       "Remember who you are speaking to ma'am. Y'know what, just for that, I think I know who we are going to take."

       "No-"

       "Mr. Hando, if you continue to speak, we will not only take your wife but yourself and your child as well." Yuri and her husband stared at the man in defeat and powerlessness as their child was threatened. The cipher pol agent was far stronger than them; even if they did try to fight him, they would definitely die.

                                <><><><><><><><><><><>

       Yuri was kicked into a cell, yelling in pain as she crashed into the cement floor. Immediately, someone ran to her asking if she was alright. She grumbled and nodded as she let them help her to her feet. "Where exactly are we?" Yuri gasped, trying to breath.

       "We are at an auction house. We are going to be sold to Celestial Dragon families any day now." One man out of many people in the answered. "Shit," Yuri murmured,a wave hitting her chest. "We are going to be slaves, aren't we?" She asked, her voice shaking. "Celestials are known for slavery, and we will die if we fight back. I wouldn't be surprised."

       "The best we can hope for is the Sun go-" one man started but was shushed by another. "We will die if we mention that." After they said that, there was an awkward and long silence.

       "We will have to hope that the Celestial Dragon that purchases us are not too aggressive and strict," one woman commented, changing the subject. "I don't want this!" a young girl whined and cried for a few minutes before yelling, "I want to go back home!"