a bad home

Izuku POV:

I was walking home after being beat by my classmates for not having a quirk. I know when I get home I'm going to get in trouble and get sent to the attic. I go there a lot now because I'm not 'well behaved'. I walk through the door and as soon as I do I get hit in the head with a bottle. I already had blood on me from my bullies beatings but now I have more blood. I didn't make a sound, I knew if I do I'll get worse than a bottle and the attic. "Get fucking changed and go to the fucking attic. I don't want to see your face for the rest of the night. Tch" I didn't say anything. The last time I talked back or asked about food I got kicked and punched. When I got to the attic in a clean hoodie and sweat pants all I could do was think. That man that just hit me and sent me to the attic was the so-called 'number 1 hero' All Might. I hate him so much, he was once my hero until my mom fell in love with him and married him. My mom doesn't pay attention to me anymore though. She used to be the best mom ever but when All Might beats me she looks at me then looks away. I stopped thinking about her. I stopped thinking about everyone. I have a quirk it's just that I can't talk about it to people because everything would just get worse for me. I found out I was immortal when I tried to do suicide. Nobody cares that I jumped off the building of my school. The teachers told everyone that it was a hero jumping down to protect someone and they all bought it. After a long time of this I tried different ways of killing myself.... None of them worked. After my mom found me bloody in my room and a bunch of cuts on me while I was rocking in a corner she called her husband and he called the hospital. He told them to just take me away so they did. They put me in a room with padded white walls and a cold concrete floor. I didn't have anything in the room just a small rug in the corner to sleep on and myself. After spending years there I learned one thing and one thing only. Kill. Everyone. So I did when they opened the door to give me food which was a small piece of bread and milk I was already waiting for them at the door. I dug my nails in their neck killing them then I took his gun and shot everyone that came my way. The last man I shot when we were already at the door I pocketed him and took a couple knives and put the gun down. I walked out of there and watched as the alarm went off hiding behind the wall. People were gathered around the building. I smiled a creepy smile and walked away with the knives in my hands.