Why?

Shigaraki's POV:

Its been a year now and Izuku still hasn't woken up. I miss him so much. They are starting to talk about pulling the plug. Thinking about losing him is the last thing i want but i can't stop them from doing this. I tried they all pulled me back and ended up putting me to sleep. I haven't been able to face anyone. I'm going to loose him and it's not fair. They all went to visit him before they pulled the plug. They are supposed to do it today.... Then i got so pissed i got up changed and started walking to Endeavord Agency. I'm going to make this building fall to the ground! When i got there i put my hand on the wall and it started to crumble down along with the workers. Then i saw fire behind me "Shigaraki did you finally come to kill me after hurting your little lover?" He said. I didnt have to look at him to know that he had a smirk on his face. He pisses me off. I turned around and faced him. "If you don't die now you will die soon.

Dabi's POV:

We just got back from the hospital with Izuku. He isn't very stable but he's alive and awake. I went to go get Shigaraki to tell him to come downstairs. I knew he misses Izuku a lot but he should also know that Izuku isn't really capable of death. I went up there and opened the door after calling his name for a while. But when i opened it he wasn't there. I ran downstairs "He's not here! Turn on the news!" Kurogiri turned on the news and it showed Shigaraki and Endeavor face to face being a torn down building. "Holy shit he needs help teleport us!" We heard Izuku yell. "No we are going to help Kurogiri can you stay with Izuku?" I said getting off the couch and putting Izuku back down. "Yes go" He said then opened a portal. we all went in exept Izuku and Kurogiri. When we got there they were still talking and surrounded by news reporters. "What the hell Shigaraki you could get killed!" I yelled walking up to them. "Shut up Dabi the only part of me is killed with Izuku! And its his fauilt! I actually love someone and he ruined it!" He yelled while crying. I felt so bad for him and i dont really feel a lot for anybody. "We will help you but Izuku is waiting for you back home." I said looking at him. His eyes widened and i could see a smile on his face. It's been a long time since ive seen him smile and im glad he is smiling again.