Love?

Shigaraki's POV:

After they introduced themselves i had Izuku in my arms. "I don't have a room for you and i don't trust you by yourself im talking you to my room. You'll sleep and shower there. You can wear some of my cloths for now." After we got in my room i shut the door and sat him on my bed. He was quiet i didn't like that he was so quiet. I went to my closet and picked out a sweat shirt and boxers. I took him to the bathroom and sat him on the sink. "Do you want me to stay or leave?" I asked making sure if i leave he wouldn't do anything. "Stay but don't look...." He said and nodded. I went to the bathtub and ran warm water with bubbles so i wouldn't see anything if i looked the direction. When the bath was ready i looked away and he got undressed then i heard him get in the bath. "You can look now..." I heard him say quietly. I turned around and rolled my sleeves up then sat next to the bathtub with a cup. "I'm going to wash your hair first then you can wash your body." He nodded and closed his eyes. I picked up the cup put water in it and poured it on his head. I washed his hair and got some soap on my clothes too. I wasn't mad I just let it be. In the end he had a little soap on his nose. I smiled and wiped it off. I got a smile out of him and it made me warm inside. "Your hair is done you can wash your body now I'll be sitting over there until your done." He nodded and I walked to the door and sat leaning against it playing games on my phone. A few minutes later he was done and I closed my eyes for him to get dressed. When he was done I must admit he looked nice in my clothes. I threw away his hospital uniform with blood on it. When I came back he was sitting on the floor next to the bed. "You can sleep on my bed if you want I don't mind" I said. He looked at me and looked at the bed. He got up and laid on the end of the bed. I sighed and picked him up then laid him next to me. I couldn't sleep for a while I was too busy thinking about the feeling I've been feeling while around him. I was warm and I felt like I had to protect him with my life. Love? I thought then turned around and looked at him. he was asleep and I was thankful. He looked like he hasn't slept in years. Which he probably hasn't because he was out in the streets for years killing and eating people. I looked at him I moved his wet hair out of his face. He looked pretty he had bags under his eyes and he was pale but his skin was soft and his hair was a dark shade of green. Most of the night I was just staring at him thinking and playing with his hair but eventually I fell asleep.

Izuku's POV:

I woke up with something heavy on me. I got up fast and looked for my knife. Instead I found a sleeping male and a bed. I haven't slept in along time but it seems like I did. I tip toed out the room and walked down the hallways. I went to the living room and found my knifes then I got up and heard a sound so I grabbed my knifes and looked at them. I didn't know who they were but they were headed to me. I dodged them and jumped out the window softly so I landed on my feet. I heard yelling and running then I was cornerd by a guy with blue hair and a guy with burns all over. I didn't say anything instead I was looking for a way out but I stopped when I saw them bend down and put their hands up. I was confused at first then the blue hair started talking. "We aren't going to hurt you. I don't think you remember but we helped you last night and you stayed with us." The burned man agreed and I stopped. I stubbled back loosing my balance when I remembered everything. My head started to hurt then I fell to the ground. I made sure I kept my knives in my hand. They ran to me and I quickly got up and moved back away from them. The blue haired stuck his hands out like he was waiting for a hug. For some reason I felt the need to hug him. My legs moved on their own and I dropped my knifes and ran to him. He hugged me and we fell to the floor I didn't mack a sound and neither did he. I watched as the other man went and grabbed my knifes. I remember now. This is Shigaraki and the man with the burns is Dabi. "I-im cold.." I said raping my legs around him as he got up. He held me and we went back inside. "What happened?" Kurogiri asked while he was making breakfast. "I don't know. It was like he forgot everything." Dabi said while putting the knifes on the counter and walking away. "Maybe we need to ask him more questions he didn't tell us everything I can tell now." He said again. Shigaraki still held me while he sat down on the couch. Toga then came down still tired. I looked at her and I saw her holding knifes too. I looked at them and saw the disign on them. "You got your knifes at the store across the flower shop down the street. They are new meaning you just got them." I said looking at her. She looked surprised and walked to my knifes. "You got them there too?" She asked I looked at everyone and they were surprised and looking at me. "I use knives to kill my victims. After I killed the guard and got the knives I didn't like the way they cut so I killed someone and took their money and said I wouldn't kill the person if they used the money to get me two knives. They are stupid and met me in an alley near by. I wanted to test them and I killed the man.