I LOVE YOU!!

Izuku's POV:

"Shiggy! I'm going out!" I said walking to the door while putting my coat on. He quickly ran down hugged me and kissed me. "Be safe" he said and I smiled and kissed him again and we said goodbye. I was going out to get ice cream and walk to the park. I needed time to think about my feelings for Shiggy. I knew I liked him but I was confused if I loved him. I mean I do really like him but I've never really loved anyone before. I had my mom but I didn't love her like I think I love Shiggy. She was more of a motherly love than a love love. I didn't care what she ever did but I still loved her because she was my mom. After I got ice cream I walked to the lake near a big park. I sat down and thought of Shiggy. "Okay how do you think you love someone...." I whispered then pulled out my phone and looked it up. I know it's stupid but I didn't know what to do other than be confused. "So I have to think of every emotion I feel with them. I feel happy and like there's butterflies in my stomach. I really liked it every time he touched me. His hands are warm and soft. Okay next is.... What do I want my future to look like with him? Well I want to be with him and I want him to take care of me. I don't plan on thinking of marriage because that would be taking it too far........ I love Shigaraki..." I whispered and quickly got up. I threw the rest of my ice cream away and ran to the base. I LOVE SHIGARAKI!! I thought with a big smile on my face. When I got there I slammed the door open and everyone looked at me "what's wrong ba-" I quickly stopped Shiggy from talking by running to him and slamming our lips together.

Shigaraki's POV:

I was really worried after Izuku slammed the door opened. He looked really happy about something tho.... What was he even doing out this late at night.. "what's wrong ba-" all of a sudden I fell to the ground and was kissed by my baby. I was shocked by the sudden touching but I hugged him and kissed him back. Then he broke the kiss. What he said after surprised me more.. "shigaraki I love you!" Before I could say anything I was being kissed again. Where was this coming from. I love him too more than anything! I hugged him tight and kissed him. When he let go I was smiling "I love you too Izuku Midoria." I said then kissed him softly on the lips then the cheek. "UUUUHAAA THIS IS SOOOO CUTE!!" I heard Toga fangirling. I looked around and saw everyone smiling at us. I was so happy I finally had someone by my side that loves me. I love Izuku so much. I love him with everything in my body. Then the love fest ended with a loud bang....