Hero killer, killed

Izuku's POV:

I skipped through an alley way wearing a white shirt and white pants the hospital gave me to wear everyday. I smiled and held the knives. I stopped when I heard a couple people talking. One of them had a knife in their hand and looked really odd. I listened more closely and heard the name 'hero killer' and I smiled. I looked at him and saw the hero killer stabbing a kid. I smiled even more and walked behind the killer and stabbed him in the neck with my knives. Then I used the other one on the other side of his neck. I smiled while I did it and I saw the kid in horror as I did it. The killer fell to the ground holding his neck trying to stop the blood from coming out. He failed and we watched as the killer died. I started to laugh and skipped away. "Wait!" The kid said. I turned around and looked at him.

Iida's POV:

I was in search of the hero killer and to my luck I found him. But after a while of fighting I was on the ground not being able to move. I sat there and just as I was getting ready for death I heard someone choking. I looked up and saw a kid stabbing the hero killer in the neck with two knives. My eyes widened and started to cry as the hero killer fell and blood splattered on me I freaked out a little and looked at the kid. He started laughing and I took in his features. He had green hair with dilated eyes. One was bigger than the other and he held a creepy smile that could tell he was insane by just looking at them. he started to skip away when I could move again. I told him to wait and I snapped a picture of him. "Ahh!" He yelled then covered his eyes from the flash then he ran away. I got up and helped the hero up. People came running and I told them what happened.

Shigaraki's POV:

I hate the hero killer! I couldn't stand him. After I told him about my plans and he acted in a way. He pushed me over to where I was on the ground and stabbed my shoulder. I showed no pain because I didn't want to seem weak. If I wanted people to fear me I needed to give them a reason. "I need a couple Nomu's" I said to my master after he left. When he agreed I walked out a portal to land on a building with Kurogiri and watched as my Nomu's destroy the city. I heard a scream coming from an alley close to me so I went to check it out. The hero killer was about to stab a kid. I almost walked away until I saw a kid hiding behind a wall near the alley smiling wide. "That kid looks insane." I said pointing at the green head. Kurogiri looks at the kid and his eyes widen. "That's the kid that escaped the mental hospital and killed all those guards. He is insane." He said I then watch the kid and see that he is walking closer and behind the hero killer. Then in a swish moment there were two knives stabbed in his neck. My eyes widened and I looked at Kurogiri. I heard a body hit the ground and saw the hero killer on the ground dead. The kid started to laugh and the other kid on the ground cried and looked terrified. The kid then started skipping away. "Take us home now" I said while looking at Kurogiri. He nodded and opened a portal to the bar. I sat down and thought for a moment. "What was that kid's name?" I asked Kurogiri as he gave me a shot glass. "Izuku Midoria but if you're thinking of getting him in the league be careful. He is insane." He said looking at me. "Has he killed anyone before?" I asked them to take a shot. "I don't know but ever since he escaped they have found multiple dead bodies in alley ways. They said that some police even quit because of how they saw the bodies." "They can't be that bad." Kurogiri stopped what he was doing and pulled out a file. "The boss has been keeping track of his kills. What you might see made me even throw up." I looked at him then took the folder opening it and looking at pictures. I was horrified when I saw the bodies inside cut open and scattered on the floor along with bites on their bodies. "H-hes eating his victims..." I said shutting the folder and looking away. They heard a knock on the door. When they heard how the knock sounded they told them to open. A man in a white suit brought in two people. They didn't look happy at all. They looked kinda scared except the man but the girl was shedding a couple tears. "Who are these people and why is she crying?" I asked. "They were just attacked by the insane killer going around killing and eating them." As soon as I heard him I let them in.