3

A/N hi guys! This chapter moves very quickly to help the plot progress but it wont be common for most chapters. Thank you guys for being so patient while I wrote this, it was finals week so i had to pause the book to focus on school.

-

Lunch was always boring when Felix was home sick from school. Felix was Jisung's rock when it came to study days. Usually most of the group would still hang out but for some reason today was different.

Chan and Minho had made Wednesday's their study days. They had made a pact at the beginning of the school year to compete for the top of the class and one way to hold each other to it was having intense study sessions. So far it had surprisingly worked. Both had the grades to get into nice universities.

It was almost sacred to them which is why it was shocking when Changbin and Seungmin were allowed to tag along. Normally the two were hesitant and set strict guidelines for who was allowed to come. There was no talking and no breaks unless absolutely necessary.

Seungmin made sense, Changbin not so much. Changbin was an average student. He had a C average GPA and Jisung had never seen him actually attempt to study before. Changbin was junior and was very similar to Jisung when it came to just getting through school.

Hyunjin and Jeongin were hanging out with Hyunjin's twin sister Yeji which left Jisung alone for lunch. Jeongin had been friends with Yeji since they were young so naturally they were a trio. Jisung did not want to deal with the awkwardness of hanging out with people who have years of history even if he knew 2/3 of them.

Jisung sat bordley stirring his now cold pasta. He wanted to avoid talking to anyone else if it was possible. He hated most other kids at his school and wanted anything but to look like a loser with no friends.

His lunch ended right as his off period started so unfortunately he had a 3 hour long lunch. He knew he could likely go study or hang out with Jeongin and Hyunjin but one option sounded like hell and the other sounded like 3rd wheeling which he obviously didn't want to do.

The whole group purposely made their off periods at the same time so on a normal day the 3 hours flew by. Today was the first time he was actually alone in years. Having such a big friend group had perks like that.

Jisung was now halfway finished with his pasta when he looked up so see a boy sitting down across from him. He was cute, he had a strong bone structure and was tall with short black curly hair. He had a bright smile and gorgeous eyes. He looked like he was out of a painting.

The boy had a grungy style while still managing to look casual. He had black baggy jeans on with a chain attached at the belt loop. He had a maroon hoodie on with a chain necklace tucked inside. He had a few simple silver rings on his fingers and had kind of messy hair but in a cute way.

"Hey, can I sit?" he asked.

He was already sat down but Jisung nodded anyways. Jisung could feel a blush creep up on his cheeks. He could tell he was staring when the boy gave him a small laugh.

"My name is Kim Jeno, I'm new here. What's your name?"

"Han Jisung"

"Nice to meet you, we should hang out sometime you are really cute."

Jisung blushed. This hot guy was calling him cute. How in the world was this hot guy calling him cute?

"Yeah, definitely."

-

Lunch with Jeno turned out amazing. They had the same off period together and a very similar schedule. They had almost every class together including Biology which he had with Minho.