4

A/N I wanted to add Felix's perspective to the story. Hope you enjoy <3

Felix was pacing across his room. This whole situation was getting to his head. None of it made sense to him. Why on Earth would Jisung betray Minho like that? Sure, Jisung was petty when people hurt him but this was beyond what Jisung had ever even plotted to do. This was... cruel. 

He found out a few days ago and just couldn't get the topic to leave his head. He had faked being sick to buy time before he saw Jisung and either confronted him or ignored him. He knew rationally he needed to just digest the new information before acting out. He couldn't see Jisung before he thought out what to do next. It would be to much.

Jisung had called him about a new boy he was interested in a few days ago. Felix was happy for Jisung. He truly was. It was just hard hearing your best friend did something to completely destroy his cousins soul. There was no great way to deal with that. He blamed it on not feeling well but was paranoid Jisung could see right through the lie. 

Jisung was his best friend, he knew Felix like the back of his hand. It was a matter of time before Jisung realized Felix was avoiding him or acting different. He was in no way dumb especially when it came to his close friends.

Felix wished he never knew. If he could talk to Jisung or anybody for that matter maybe it wouldn't be eating him up inside. He was so glad Minho trusted him with such a serious thing but he wished it wouldn't have been Jisung of all people. 

Logically he knew Minho would never want him to be upset at Jisung. Minho had always been selfless especially when it came to him and Jisung fighting. He never wanted the group to be angry at Jisung. It was just going to take a bit for Felix to process and accept Jisung would have done such a horrible thing to Minho.

He knew the fact they were cousins didn't help the situation. It brought blood into it when it should be friend drama. If Chan and Seungmin had this same fight it would be so much easier to take a step back and not be so worked up over it. Felix grew up by Minho's side, he's been there for everything. This was so much harder.

Jisung knew how much dance meant to him. It wasn't like it could have been an accident and Jisung slipped up. Jisung knew how much Minho's parents wanted him to focus on school and their dislike for dance. He knew. It wasn't like he was stupid. There was no possible way it was a mistake. Jisung would have never mentioned Minho failing when he never had actually been failing.

That's the only reason Felix didn't know how to feel. What Jisung did was awful. So awful that there was absolutely no way it was out of the blue. Something had to have happened for Jisung to have told Minho's parents. Especially to have lied and brought grades into the mix.

As much as Felix wanted to scream at Jisung, he had to be respectful of Minho's wishes. He was specifically told no one could know. It made sense, it just didn't help that Minho refused to talk about it any further. Which, didn't help Felix be able to process all of it.

He had always processed stuff by talking it out until it was either resolved or there was some sort of agreement. He had no way to get that besides talking to Jisung or Minho. 

Felix sighed and grabbed a jacket. His favorite stress relief was walking to a park nearby. It always calmed his nerves especially when it was a chilly night. Something about the cool air felt like it physically forced him to calm his nerves. 

It wasn't a long walk. About 10 minutes both ways. He chose the longest route. It had tall trees and surrounding the sidewalk. He could feel the anxiety slowly leave his body.

Once he was there, Felix sat on one of the swings. he looked off into the distance and just let himself breathe. He was under so much stress. This was one of the hardest non-dilemma dilemmas he had been in.