5

Jisung didn't know what to do. He couldn't just stop talking to his friends. Jeno had to be joking. Right? It was an insane request. There was no way Jisung could do that.

Jisung paced around his living room. Anxiety was overtaking him, he had never had a boyfriend even joke about something like this.

Can you come over so we can talk about this?

Jisung figured talking in person may help. Jeno agreed a few seconds later and was over as soon as school ended.

The wait felt almost unbearable to Jisung. It felt like hours before Jeno finally was on his way. The whole time he felt more and more anxious.

The two sat on Jisung's grey couch. His Mom was usually away for work trips and his father wasn't in the picture so they were home alone. Jisung had a decently sized house. With his dad out of the picture money was tight but it was nice for what they had.

His Father had left when Jisung was a baby. It was a casual hookup between his parent so Jisung's mom probably couldn't track him down even if she wanted to. Still, Jisung had a few pictures and for his first few birthdays he had some letters sent in the mail from various addresses across the country. They had stopped when he was around 10 years old.

Jisung sat on the opposite end of the couch from Jeno. He was fidgeting with his fingers. Jeno looked pissed. It was something Jisung had never seen before and it terrified him. His jaw was clenched tightly. His hair looked messily swept to the side and his eyes terrified him.

"Jisung, I was serious about what I said earlier. If you love me, you'll stop hanging out with them." Jeno said sternly.

Jeno looked angry. More angry than Jisung could comprehend given the circumstances. He knew his friends hadn't done anything wrong.

Jisung froze. "What-"

"You heard me." Jeno said cutting him off.

Jisung was taken back by his tone. Jisung crossed his arms. He couldn't do that? He would never do that for some boy. Screw being in love. Love was not controlling. This was not love it was control.

"No." Jisung said shaking his head. He crossed his arms while staring at Jeno. Jisung's face was stern which caused the expression in Jeno's face to harden.

With one swift action, Jeno stood up suddenly and harshly grabbed Jisung by the arm. He yanked Jisung off the couch and pulled him close to his face. His hand so tight it was definitely going to leave a bruise. Jisung was terrified. He let out a small pained groan. He could feel Jeno's breath hit his face. Their chests were almost pressed together because of how tight his grip was.

Jisung was shaking. Jeno gave him a cocky smirk seeing how easily he overpowered Jisung. Jisung felt his stomach drop looking at the situation he was in now. Jeno could see the fear rolling off the smaller boy's body. His face turned cold again before he scoffed at him. 

"Did I make myself clear?" Jeno spat back. "I better never catch you with those freaks again."

Jisung nodded frantically before Jeno threw him onto the couch. Jisung stared at him with wide eyes. He had no idea Jeno was capable of something like this. Jeno walked up to the front door before turning to look at Jisung.

He was shaking in fear. Jeno scoffed again while looking at Jisung. He was sure Jeno thought he was pathetic, shaking in fear while his boyfriend tossed him around like a ragdoll.

"You'll tell nobody. Got it? You thought that was bad? Tell someone and I'll kill you." The tone in his voice proved how serious he was.

Jisung nodded shakily before the door slammed shut. What was he supposed to do? There was no sense of Jeno being anything but serious. He couldn't tell anybody. Imagining what Jeno would do sent shivers up Jisung's spine.