|Chapter 1

Y/n was currently at her job down the street from her apartment.She had an apartment that she shared with her brother,Jung-Won.Y/n and her brother didn't have parents so they depended on each other.Jung-Won work for a entertainment company called YG while Y/n works at a cafe nearby.

Y/n was well known at the cafe because everybody knew her brother worked for Blackpink but they didn't know what he actually did for them.Y/n did tho.Her brother was something like a prostitute for them.They used him for pleasure and in return he get paid.The company is fine with it as long as it someone who works for YG and that they wouldn't tell anyone.

Y/n although wasn't fond of the idea.Her brother said he always wanted to fuck Blackpink and it would help them so she let him.She was currently going home after an exhausting day.She opened the door with her key card as she was greeted by silence making her frown.She shut the door as she took off her shoes placing it on the shoe rack seeing many different designer shoes.

She sighed as she went to her room and change from her uniform to a simple sweatshirt and sweatpants.She soon went to her brother's room knocking on the door since he was supposed to be home by now.She opened the door to see a horrifying sight.Her brother on the bed with four girls on him all about to get naked.

"Yah! What the fuck!"Y/n said covering her eyes.

"Ah Y/n! I thought you were working night shift today."Her brother said.

"Yah! i meongcheonghan jasig!"Y/n scolded."Today is Thursday not Friday."She said slamming the door close.

(This stupid kid/you dumb bastard)

She shook her head trying to get rid of the disgusting images.She walked to the kitchen grabbing a box of milk as she drank it from a plastic straw.

"Y/n..."

She turn to see her brother walking down with the four girls making her raise her finger signalling him to shut up.She soon finish her milk as she threw it before storming over to her brother hitting the back of his head making him whine.

"Why did you bring them here? This is a no sex apartment."Y/n scolded making Jung-Won put his palm against one another.

"Sorry.I just got carried away."

"Yah,man and they're uncontrollable hormones.This is why i'm into girls."Y/n mumble making Jung-Won chuckle.

She soon met the eyes of the four girls but only gave them a dirty look.

"You hungry? I can heat up some soup."Jung-Won asks making Y/n hum.

"I'll cook.I don't need to pay for a new kitchen."Y/n said making Jung-Won chuckle going to the living room.

"Excuse me people who i don't know."Y/n said as she push past them letting out a groan.

She was never fond of Blackpink because they knew her brother's situation and used it to their advantage.Y/n decided to change into a hoodie cause it was a bit cold.

She walked into the kitchen seeing the four girls raiding her pantry making her sigh.

"What are you looking for?"She asks making them jump slightly.

"Do you have kimchi?"A blonde asks making Y/n tilt her head to the side.

"You eat ready to go kimchi or kimchi in a tin."She asks making them just stare at her obviously starstruck cause she was beautiful.She shake her head walking past them as she grab lettuce and some chili walking to the stove.

"Can i help you?"The blonde asks making Y/n shake her head.

She begin cooking while the four girls watch her obviously starstruck.Her brother didn't have nothing on her.She was so...perfect.

"Here."Y/n said lifting up a wooden spoon with kimchi on it.

"It's hot."She said making Y/n sigh before bringing it to her mouth as she blew on it making the girls all look at her lips."Stop it."Y/n scolded making them all snap out of it.

Y/n bring the spoon to Lisa's mouth as she slowly took the Kimchi in her mouth,moaning at the taste.

"I want more."She said opening her mouth making Y/n sigh.

"No wonder you pick my brother.Both on the same level for love of food."Y/n remarked making the girl laugh at Lisa.

While Y/n continued cooking,Blackpink would talk to her but she just nodded.They even gave her nicknames to call them but she just hum.She soon finished cooking kimchi with rice and tuna.She set it on the table as they all took a seat making the girls fight to see who would sit next to Y/n.

"So how was your day?"
Jung-Won asks.

"Exhausting but then it became traumatic."Y/n said her face grimacing at the picture stuck in her head.

"Sorry."Jung-Won said making Y/n brush him off."Unnie..."
Jung-Won called making Y/n hum."Can you make me your tuna sandwich tomorrow?"Jung-Won asks shyly making Y/n smile ruffling his hair.

"Stop it.I'm not mad at you and yes.How many do you want?"Y/n asks.

"3."Jung-Won asks making Y/n nod while Blackpink watched the two in awe.Y/n had a beautiful smile and their relationship was something.

"Okay."Y/n said.

Blackpink soon offered to wash the plates making Y/n nod just letting them while she went to the living room,going on her laptop as she decided to watch a movie since he had nothing to so.

"Unnie..."Y/n turned to see Jung-Won."I have to finish some paperwork can you help me send the girl's home? I'll let you use my work van."Jung-Won said making Y/n hum as she stood up.

Soon the girls came,kissing Jung-Won goodbye making Y/n gag mentally.