🔞|Chapter 4

Y/n was currently still sleeping while Rose sat on the chair in the room looking at the beautiful girl regretfully.Lust took over her and she knew it wasn't a reason but Y/n was just so beautiful.

Rose stood up as she walked over pushing a strand of hair behind Y/n's face to have a better view of her beautiful plump lips.Rose lean down connecting their lips making
Y/n wake up trying to push Rose away.

"Rose p-please."Y/n begged making Rose sigh.

"One time."Rose negotiated getting on top of Y/n pinning the girl hand down making her squirm.

"R-rose.Enough."Y/n pleased but Rose just kept going as she handcuff Y/n hand together.

She soon pull of the blanket revealing Y/n's beautiful both with her torn undergarments.

"Fuck!"Rose said pulling her pants down.

Now this was the weird thing,the girls all had dick but still wanted a boy so unless their gay their no other explanation.But they explained that Jung-Won was the only one available so they had no choice.

Y/n struggle against the restraint as she tired to kick Rose making the girl tied her leg to the bed post as well.

"R-rose."Y/n breathed out moving her head away as Rose tried to kiss her.

"God i'm gonna fuck you so hard."Rose mumble nipping on Y/n's earlobe making the girl feel uncomfortable.

Rose spat in her hand as she pump her cock a few times before shoving it into the poor girl making the two moan,one in pleasure and one in pain.

"Rose it hurts."Y/n said as tears begin to trickle down.

"It'll end soon."Rose said kissing the salty tears as she pounded into the girl."Your so fucking tight."Rose said as she begin going faster and faster making Y/n moan soon feeling the pleasure but she was uncomfortable.

Rose begin going so fast her knuckles turned white from gripping the bedsheets.Rose soon stop pulling out as white thick warm ropes hit Y/n's beautiful face making her wipe it off making Rose stop her as she scoop some shoving it into Y/n's mouth.

"If you bite Y/n,i'll fuck you again."Rose warned making
Y/n gulp while Rose forced her too lick the cum.

Rose soon stood up as she let Y/n free pushing the girl to her knees slapping her face with her thick,8.5 inch cock making Y/n moan.

"Your such a dirty slut aren't you?"Rose dirty talked."Suck my dick baby."Rose said making Y/n hair into a makeshift ponytail as she tap Y/n's cheeks making Y/n open her mouth.

Rose soon shove it in forcing
Y/n not to pull out making Y/n scratch Rose's stomach but she still doesn't let go.She soon releases Y/n making the girl take in a deep breath as Rose continued fucking her mouth feeling the ecstasy as her eyes roll to the back of her head.

"Your so hot.Letting me fuck your mouth."Rose said as Y/n groan.

Rose soon came down Y/n's throat pretty quick cause Y/n didn't have a gag reflex.

-

Y/n sat at the dinner table fidgeting with her fingers while her four rapist sat in front of her.

"Y/n..."

Y/n simply ignored them as she just stood up about to go to her room when Jennie grab her wrist stopping her.

"Eat."Jennie said sternly making Y/n sit back as she put a spoonful of rice in her mouth before standing up and going to her room.

She sat on the bed with her knees to her chest as she cried into them.She wondered what her brother was doing.Is he still having fun? Did he miss her? Is he regretting it?

Y/n's Pov

"Hey."

A knock on the door made me look up meeting Jisoo's eyes making my eyes widen in fear as i back into the headboard and covered my lower half using the blanket.

"Hey i'm not here to hurt you."Jisoo said approaching me making me try to back away,not believing her a single bit.

She soon sat at the edge of my bed pretty far away making me still kept my guard up as i looked into the eyes of my rapist.

"Is your head okay?"Jisoo asks.

"No,but it'll heal.Why do you care?"I ask making Jisoo sigh.

"Cause i love you."

That sentence made you scoff and glare at her so badly you wish she would die.

"You have the audacity to say that after you raped me and abducted me!"I raised my voice making her flinch as tears welled up in her eyes.

The door soon flew open revealing the three other girls but i just kept my glare at the oldest as my eyes begin watering but i kept them at bay.

"You will never be the person who i'm in love with.Your just someone that my brother fucked."I sId making Jisoo look down.

"I-i'm sorry.I couldn't control myself and i just-i..."She stopped knowing her excuse was bullshit.

"Bullshit."I said making her sobs begin to echo through the room."Was it that hard?"I said making them all frown.

"What?"Lisa asks.

"Was it hard to take me out on a date or just earn my trust?"I said making them all share a look.

"Y/n,give us a chance."Jisoo pleaded making me shake my head.

"If we were together and your broke my heart or my trust,maybe i'd forgive you but raping me and keeping me here for your own pleasure....that's too far."I spoke making Jisoo soon stand up as she left the room with the others making me look at my hands as i just slowly zone out.

Why me? Lee-Ho,please save me love