|Chapter 2

Y/n adjusted her brown coat as they stopped at a red light making her take out her phone texting her boyfriend,
Lee-Ho.She chuckle as he send her a picture of him doing a silly face.

She didn't notice the jealous looks from Blackpink cause she was focused on her boyfriend.She soon put the phone only facing her not showing the other girls as he boyfriend face soon appeared on her screen.

"Jagi!"Y/n said with a smile making Lee-Ho smile sending her a heart shape.

"How was your day,baby?"
Lee-Ho asks making Y/n tell him all about her day as the girls wished they were the guy.

Blackpink's dorm

Jennie plop down on the couch letting out a sigh.

"I think we pick the wrong sibling."Lisa said straight forwardly.

"It's sad.She's not working for YG."Rose said making something dawn upon them.

"Let's make her work for YG."Jisoo said making them all share a look.

Next day,

Y/n was walking to work when someone drag her into a van but before she could talk or fight,everything went black.

She soon woke up in a meeting room with a man and...Blackpink.

"Yah! How dare you kidnap me!"Y/n said as she stood up from the chair about to leave when she saw her brother making her bring her to sit next to him.

Y/n looked at him confused on why he was here.

"I want to offer you a job."Yg said making it hit Y/n.

"No!"She said shooting up from her seat.

"You don't need to have any connection to the-"

"I'm not a fucking whore!"She said making Jung-Won flinch.

"We'll pay you two millions."Yg offered.

"I'm not sleeping with them."
Y/n said pointing to Blackpink on disgust making them all have a look of hurt."I may be struggling financially but i will never and i mean never! Be a fucking whore!"Y/n said about to leave when Jung-Won grab her wrist.

"Unnie,please.We really need it."Jung-Won said.

"What did you do?"Y/n asks knowing something was wrong.

"I-i borrowed money."Jung-Won answered making Y/n let out a annoyed groan.

"I will find a way now,i'm late to work."She said making Yg speak.

"You'll never get a job again.I'll talk to every single place so this is your only choice."

Y/n jaw clench as she glared at YG storming over as she stood infront of her next to Rose.

"Your so lucky your an old man."Y/n gritted as she glared at him."And you guys are the worst idols."Y/n said storming out of the company with a pissed off expression.

-:

"Why would you decline?"Daewon asks as he wipe the cup down making Y/n roll her eyes.

"I'm not a hoe."Y/n said.

"I would be a hoe for 2 million.And sleeping with Blackpink,i'll do it for free."Daewon said making Y/n roll her eyes.

"Of course you will."

Y/n walk into her house as she saw the four girls on her couch with no sign of her brother.She walked past them as she took off her coat walking infront of them as she put her purse at the side before grabbing the remote control as she sat a bot further away putting on her favourite documentary about a love story.

"Y/n..."

Y/n ignored Jisoo as she continued to watch the TV before Jennie grabbed the remote and switched it off making her glare at the younger girl.

"We need to talk."Lisa said.

"I don't talk to people who tried to make me their personal slut."Y/n said walking past them as she went to her room.

She was in her undergarments as she grabbed her pyjamas about to change when the door slam open making her jump covering whatever she could.Standing at the door with the four girls as they scan her body with lust.

"Get out!"Y/n said but they just stood there.

Jennie soon step forward wrapping an arm around her waist making Y/n scream pushing her off as she back away into the corner.

"What are you doing?!"Y/n asks making them look her in the eyes.

"Jung-Won..."Jisoo trail off.

"What!"Y/n said worrying for her little brother.

"We gave your brother three million to let us do anything to you."Lisa finished making Y/n's eyes widen.

"No! This is my body.He doesn't have a right!"Y/n protested.

"He is your only family member and he already took the money."Lisa said approaching Y/n as she begin nibbling on her neck as tears sting Y/n's eyes.

"No.No!"Y/n said pushing Lisa off her."G-get away from me.I'll pay you back."Y/n said but Lisa just did it again pinning Y/n hand while Jennie tied her legs.

Y/n was on the bed still struggling to loosen the ropes.

"God your so beautiful."Jennie said touching Y/n making the girl cry out.

Help me...

"P-please don't do this."Y/n begged practically sobbing at this point making Jisoo kiss her tears.

"Don't cry baby."Jisoo cooed making Y/n shake her head.

"Go away."Y/n said managing to kick Rose in the stomach but before she knew it a harsh slap was delivered on her face by Lisa.

Lisa grab her face as she slapped it again.

"You better listen or it'll be worse,Y/n."Lisa said making
Y/n shake her head.

"P-please just let me go."

The nigh was filled with Y/n's scream and pleas as she cried her heart out but Blackpink was having the time of their life fucking the girl and overstimulating her.Y/n didn't know her little brother was in the next room crying holding the check for three million dollars.