|Chapter 3

Y/n covered herself with the blanket as she woke up in a crucial pain at her private part.She quickly showered feeling dirty and useless.Y/n put on a baggy outfit before sitting on the bed as she cried.

She got raped! She lost her virginity to someone she never loved.Her brother betrayed her.The same brother who said he would always be with her.

Y/n heard her door creak open making her look up meeting her brother eyes which soften seeing the condition his sister was in.

"Y-Y/n..."Her brother said making her wipe her tears away not wanting to look weak.

"Get out."Y/n said.

"Y/-"

"Get out!"Y/n said making Jung-Won nod as he went back to his room regretting his decisions knowing now his sister will never ever be his sister.

2 hours later,

Y/n continued crying as her eyes was soon bloody red from all the tears.She heard her door creak open making her look up seeing the four girls eyes making her back away covering herself with the blanket.

"Y/n."Lisa called as she walked over sitting at the edge of her bed with rose while Jisoo and Jennie on the other side.

Rose tried to touch Y/n's hand making her flinch taking it away as she put it under the blanket.

"Are you happy now?"Y/n asks making the four look down."Happy that you took away a 22 year old girl virginity without her permission."Y/n said making the four girls eyes widen.

"Your a virgin?"Jennie asks.

"Not anymore."Y/n mumbled making Jisoo look into her eyes seeing how red it was.

"Let me put some oil on your eye."Jisoo offered.

"Why cause you caused it.You know,deep down i like the four of you for being an idol.I mean my friends use to show me how great you were but now your just a bunch of pedophiles."Y/n admitted.

"Y/n,we're so-"

"I don't care."Y/n said as she got up and put her coat on before running out into the night.

She soon stop getting on her knees as she screamed her heart out.It hurst.Knowing your brother took a couple millions as he sold you to someone.

Y/n was about to walk again when someone grab her making her punch them but didn't expect someone to punch her stomach as she groan.She soon fell unconscious as they continued beating her.

-

"You beat her!"

The lady screamed taking out a gun as she point it at the two guys.

"She was fighting back."The guy protested.

"You a lay a hand on my girl,you die."

Bang!

-

Y/n woke up in a room which obviously wasn't her.It was luxurious and also modern.Y/n looked around before the door open revealing Jisoo making her eyes widen.

"You kidnapped me!"Y/n said making Jisoo shake her head.

"No we didn't.We abducted you."Jisoo corrected making
Y/n grab the closest thing to her which was a lamp as she threw it at Jisoo,but she dodges it in time.

Jisoo move forward as she pin Y/n down.

"Yah! Y/n Park,calm down!"Jisoo said making Y/n push her off making her head hit the drawer as she groan making Y/n turn to her.

Jisoo soon turn her head to Y/n with a deadly glare.

"Yah! You!"Jisoo said standing up as she slapped Y/n in the face harshly making her head hit the night lamp as she groan.

"Unnie!"
Rose,Jennie and Lisa all rush over to Jisoo while Y/n pull her hand away seeing blood making her breath hitch as the world just went quiet.

"Y/n..."Lisa called making Y/n just stare at her hand.

Y/n soon stand up as she turned around making the three girl gasp as Y/n forehead was bleeding.

"I-i'm sorry."Jisoo said standing up as she was about to walk over when Y/n took a stepped back running into the bathroom as she locked the door ignoring the banging.

She looked at her wound,grimacing at the way the wound looked.She soon treated the wound as she walked out seeing the four girls on the bed with their head in their hand.They heard Y/n open the door so they all looked her way.

"Y/n."Rose said about to walk towards Y/n when the girl room a step back her eyes filling with tears.

"What do you want from me?"She asks."You raped me then you abduct me."She said making them all share a look."What do you want with me?!"She screamed making them all share a look.

"Do you want me to sign a contract so i won't tell anybody?"

"Do you want me to help you with something?"

"We want you."Jennie answered making Y/n shake her head.

"You can't have me.No matter how many time you will try."
Y/n said making Rose step forward wrapping her arms around Y/n's waist making the girl try to free herself only for the girl's grip to tighten.

"We want you.Why can't you get that?"Rose asks nibbling on Y/n's earlobe making her squirm.

"Stop it."Y/n said trying to push Rose away.

-

Y/n laid on the bed looking at the ceiling as tears flow down her cheeks freely while she was wearing a ripped bra and panties covering herself with the blanket while the girls went god knows where.

Y/n cried into her hand as she turn to the right.Letting the tiredness and sadness take her away.

I don't wanna be here.