EIGHT

Jimin's pov,

We all stayed at Kook's room. It's already 7 p.m but neither Yooniee nor Tae came. We were tried to call Yoonie but his phone was switched off. And about Tae, he didn't use a mobile phone.

He sometimes acted weird, he didn't know the usage of the electronic things, he got scared of everything, I didn't know why? And he always clingy towards kook. And kook loved him we all knew that.

I heard a door knock. I ran to downstairs and opened the door. As soon as I opened the door, I saw Yoonie . I jumped on him and hugged him so tightly.

"Are you missing me that much?" He asked teasingly and i cried out of fear. "Hey hey what happened?" He panicked. "K... Kook" I shuttered because of crying.

"What happened to him? Is he okay?" He asked. I nodded my head as no. I didn't know what to say, I stood down and dragged him towards kook's room.

He confusedly just walked wherever I was dragging him. We reached at Kook's room. As soon as we entered, all came towards us.

"What's going on here?" He asked. "Someone possessed him" Hobi hyung said. "What? Stop joking around horsey, I am so tired" Yoonie said. But we didn't say anything. Fear was all over our faces.

"Heyy what happened?" Yoonie said with serious and worried voice. I was about to say something but

"Kitty hyunggggggg" We heard that voice again. I hid behind Yoonie. All looked at our back. Jungkook was standing there, looking at only Yoonie.

"Who are you?" Yoonie asked listening the different voice from Kook. "Hyungg how can you forget your lil brother?" Jungkook sorry i didn't know who was he said. "Tell me your name" Yoonie asked.

"I am Tae" He said. We all got shocked. "TAE??" we all asked in a union. He came towards Yoonie and hugged him so tightly. "Hyungg i missed you so much" Jungkook aka Tae said. We lived with a ghost??? That's why he always acted weird but we thought maybe he was like that only.

He pushed us out of the room and closed the door. Yoonie was still inside. I started to panick. "Jiminahh, relax" Jin hyung said. "How can i? What if he do something wrong with Yoonie" I panicked. "He called Yoon as hyung, so he won't harm him okay" Joon hyung assured. We stayed at the door.

End of Jimin's pov.

Yoongi's pov,

He pushed all of them outside and sticked to me. "Hyungie you know no one loves me except you" He cried. "You are Tae?" I asked. He nodded. "I mean you are Tae who lived with us" I again asked. He nodded. "You are not a human?" I asked. He nodded as no.

I am lil bit afraid now but I didn't want to show it to him. "Why did you live with us? And why you possessed over Kook's body?" I asked. "Do you really don't know
Anything?" He asked.

"Tae listen, you have mistaken something, I am not the one who you are thinking me" I said. "YOU ARE MY HYUNG" He shouted. "Okay calm down, tell me what do you want?" I asked again. "WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME AGAIN AND AGAIN? WHY YOU ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING?" he shouted. Now I also got angry. "I AM TELLING YOU NA THAT I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANYTHING THEN WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING ON ME?" I also shouted.

He touch my forehead with his finger. My eyes got closed. I had a flashback where I saw I was playing with Tae, roaming around with him, we had so much fun with each other.

He removed his finger. I stumbled back. "What was that?" I asked. Then I remembered about him, our family. He was my brother, my lil brother. "Bear!!" I called. He looked at me with his teary eyes and hugged me so tightly.

Yesss, It was my second born. I started to remember my past life. It's about 120 years ago. I had a family. Mom, dad, Tae and Me. And i remembered one more person, JUNGKOOK?????

End of Yoongi's pov.
___________________________________________

Hey yoo guys,

Please vote and comment.

Thank you 💜