TWELVE

Author's pov,

It's been 3 days. In these 3 days, Tae sat beside that unknown name boy and talked to him but that boy didn't care but anything still Tae talked because he loved to. Other boys and girls were with so much attitude and all in his class, Tae didn't like any of them except that particular boy. And you know Tae was a stubborn kid, so he was determined that he will be friend with that boy in any cost because no one talked with that boy.

Next day,

Tae went to school and as usual sat on his seat. The boy had already sitting there. A gang of some girls came to him.

"Hey Tae, why are you sitting with that nerd boy? lets go sit with us" One of a girl said. "Don't call him that" Tae protested. "With those glasses and those big clothes and that coconut hair, ewww, pathetic" Another girl said.

"Please leave from here, and don't call him like that" Tae was pissed off. The girl rolled his eyes. "Bloody orphan" They said and left. "Why don't you said anything to them hmm?" Tae asked. That boy said nothing. Tae got angry because why not? 1st those girls insulted him and then he didn't even protest and then when Tae asked him he didn't even care to reply.

Tae went from there angrily. He was sad. He went to rooftop. That unknown boy felt uneasy he didn't know why. Tae skipped 2 classes, he didn't came back.

It's the lunch break. That boy went to rooftop and there he saw Tae was sitting all alone and whining like a baby. The boy smiled a lil looking at Tae. But in a second he again kept his poker face.

He went to Tae and sat beside Tae. Tae noticed him. "What are you doing here?" Tae asked. The boy started to write something on the notebook ignoring Tae. Tae got angry again , he stood up and about to leave but the boy held his hand.

Tae looked back. "What now?" Tae asked. The boy left Tae's hand and gestured him to sit down. Tae sat down. The boy gave the notebook to Tae.

"Sorry, but i am not used to it" Tae read out loud. Tae frowned. "Used to what?" Tae asked confusedly. He took the textbook again and started to write something.

"I don't have any friends and no one never stood for me, so this is a new thing for me" Tae read what he boy wrote. "Hey, it's okay, I can be your friend" Tae said with his boxy smile. "But I don't want to, because everyone ditched me" The boy wrote and left from there without said anything.

Tae felt sad. He started to write down something on that notebook just next to the words that boy wrote a while ago.

After lunch break, Tae came back to his class and gave that notebook to it's owner and smiled. That boy said nothing and didn't even opened it.

Time skip, after school Suga took his brother from the class and left.

Time skip at night,

That boy was studying in his dorm. He was remembering about Tae , those pretty boxy smile, those eyes and everything. He opened that notebook and saw something.

"I don't know who ditched you, but all are not same , I want to be your friend. And I promise I never ditch you, I will always there for you when you want me. I don't even know what your name is. I want to protect you from those bad students. I know you are so sweet but you never showed it to anyone, why are you so silent all the time? You will be more sad if you always keep quite like that. Okayyy I don't know anything about you. I want to know. Okay 1st let me introduce myself.

I am Kim Taehyung. I am 10 years old. I lived with my parents and my brother. That's it. If you want to be my friend then introduce yourself tomorrow okayy I will be waiting for you" That unknown boy read out.

The boy can felt Tae's pouty lips when he wrote this. The boy smiled a lil bit. He was touched by those words. No one said these to him after his parents death. He read those words again and again and then fell asleep. He decided to be friend with Tae cause no one never did this for him and no one wanted to be his friend.

Time skip next day,

Tae went to school. But he didn't saw that boy. Usually the boy came before Tae . Tae decided to check on rooftop. He went there and saw the boy was sitting on the rooftop.

"Hey what are you doing here early in the morning" Tae asked. The boy looked at him. Tae went to him and sat beside him. "What happened?" Tae asked he knew the boy won't answer him but still he asked.

The boy gave the same note book to Tae. Tae opened the notebook.

"I am sorry, I was overwhelmed so I left yesterday. Yes, I want to be your friend. You know no one never ever did something for me. Leave it.

I am Jeon Jeongguk. I am 9 years old. I lost my parents in a car accident 4 years ago. I lived in a orphanage, and I don't have anyone" Tae read out.

"Jeongguk?" Tae asked. Jeongguk nodded. Tae hugged him suddenly. Jeongguk was shocked. "It's okay Ggukie, I will be your family" Tae said while crying.

"W~why a~are y~you c~crying?" Jeongguk said with broken and small voice. Tae backed away from the hug. "You can speak??" Tae asked. Jeongguk nodded. "Then why don't you speak?" Tae asked.

Jeongguk wanted to speak but he couldn't. "Hey it's okay don't stress yourself, you can write" Tae assured. He wrote. "After my parents death, I stopped talking" Tae read out.

Like that they became friends, best friends. Tae helped Gguk to came out from his cell. Tae made him like other persons. Tae helped him in every way possible. In that time they became adults. Jeongguk wasn't like before, he was strong and confident. They started to go to university. That nerd boy became the university's heart throb. He became so handsome and masculer. Everyone drolled over him but he only drolled over his Taehyungie hyung. He became so beautiful and gorgeous. When they catched feelings for each other they didn't know. Kook sometimes went to Tae's house. Suga also liked Jeongguk as younger brother. His mom also liked him but his dad didn't because he was an orphan.

One day one girl came to Jeongguk while he was sitting in a room waiting for his hyungie to come in their university. "Jeongguk I want to say something" She said. "Yess" Jeongguk replied. "I really like you" She said. "I am sorry but I love someone else" Jeongguk replied. "It's okay" The girl said sadly and about to go but her leg tripped and she fell on Jeongguk.

In that time, Tae came there and saw them like this. Tae thought that they were kissing. Tae's heart broke into pieces. He left from there while crying and went to rooftop.

"I am sorry" The girl said. Jeongguk nodded and the girl left from there. Jeongguk waited for his hyung but Tae didn't came. He came out from the room and asked a student. He said he saw that Tae was going towards rooftop. He ran to rooftop and saw Tae was crying.

He panicked and ran to him. "What happened hyungie?? Why are you crying?" Jeongguk asked worriedly while wiping his tears . Tae couldn't tell him the real reason. "I am not your best friend anymore right?" Tae asked. "Of course you are hyungie"

"Then why don't you tell me that you have a girlfriend" Tae asked. "Girlfriend?" Jeongguk frowned. "Yess, I saw you kissing that girl a while ago" Tae said. "Oh god hyung" Jeongguk said and that told him everything.

"So you liked someone and didn't care to tell me" Tae got angry. "Ahh it's not like that hyungiee" Jeongguk now whined. "I... I" Jeongguk shuttered. "You what?" Tae glared. "First promise me you would never leave me no matter what" Jeongguk said. "Okay I promise" Tae promised.

"I LOVE YOU HYUNGIE NOT AS A BEST FRIEND BUT AS LOVERS DO" Jeongguk said. A slap landed on his right cheek.

End of author's pov.
___________________________________________
Hey yoo guys,

Please vote and comment.

Thank you 💜