FOURTEEN

Author's pov,

Tae ran towards his room and locked himself. Jeongguk went behind him. He tried to open the door but the door was locked. "Tae, open the door" Jeongguk called while slowly knocking on the door. He got no response.

"Tae" He still got no response. "Okay then I am going to my home" He said and about to go but the door opened. "Nuuu, donn go plis" Tae said with his baby voice while playing with the ham of his shirt lowering his head. Jeongguk cooed at him. "You are so cute my babybear" Jeongguk said and went into the room.

"Why didn't you open the door?" Jeongguk asked. "I am shy" Tae said still lowering his head. "I am not going to do anything, so don't be shy my shy baby" Jeongguk teased. "Yeahhh" Tae whined.

"Okay okay now come, let's sleep" Jeongguk said. They laid on the bed together. Jeongguk laid down on right side and Taehyung was in left. They didn't know what to do.

They were backfacing each other. Their heart beat increased. They were nervous. They turned towards each other at the same time. Tae got shy. Jeongguk shifted himself lil close to Tae. Tae also got closer. They were laying down just beside each other.

Jeongguk held Tae's hand. Tae also held shyly. They looked at each other and they lost in their own world. They got more close to each other. Jeongguk captured Tae's lips gentlely. They started to kiss slowly but passionately. The kiss was smooth and gentle, no tongue involved. They poured affection into the kiss.

After sometime they parted away. Tae shyly hid his face on Gguk's chest and gguk smiled at his cuteness. Then Jeongguk pulled him more closer and covered them with a duvet and slept while hugging his world not before kissing on his forehead and saying I love you and good night.

Time skip,

Like that 2 years passed. Now Jeongguk was a successful businessman. Taehyung was 23 and Jeongguk 22. Suga was handling his father business. His father told Tae to work for their company but he denied and said that he will teach orphans. His father started to dislike him more and more. Tae's mom got to know about Taegguk. She was disagreeing before but as time passed she accepted them because she just wanted his son happy. And also she loved Jeongguk so why not?

One day,  Taekook was kissing each other in the living room of Tae's house because no one was in home. But suddenly Tae's father came back and saw them like that. His blood boiled. He started to beat Taehyung. Jeongguk protested. He locked Taehyung in a room. And he hired some goons to beat the shit out of Jeongguk. Her mother tried to stop his father but his father beaten her. She tried to call Suga but his husband strictly forbidden her to call him.

In that time Suga was in abroad, he didn't know anything about this. Taehyung was  locked for 2 days and the goons beat the hell out of Jeongguk and he was admitted in hospital and Taehyung had no idea about it.

Oneday his father wasn't in home. Her mother helped him to ran away and gave him some money to survive. He went to hospital because his mother told him everything. When he reached to the hospital, jeongguk was already discharged. He again went to Jeongguk's house. There he got him.

In that time Taehyung's father got to know that Tae ran away so he ordered his men to find him. Taegguk ran away together from there. His father's men were all over in Seoul city so they went to the western part of Busan.

End of Author's pov.
___________________________________________

Heyy yoo guys,

Please vote and comment.

Thank you 💜