ELEVEN

Author's pov,

Still in flashback...

The class was over, teacher took his leave from the class. Tae looked at the boy beside him. "Heyy, I don't have any notes , can you give me??" Tae asked.

It seemed like the boy didn't hear. "Heyy, can you please give me the notes?" Tae again asked with a louder tone than before. The boy looked up. He looked at Tae with no expression. Then thought something for a while. Then took out a notebook from his bag and gave that to Tae.

"Hey beautiful, my name is Harsh" One boy came to Tae. Tae politely smile towards the boy. "Nice to meet you" Tae said. "Why are you sitting here with that nerd?" Harsh said while rolling his eyes "Come with us" Harsh said while taking Tae's hand "we will give notes" He added.

Tae politely took back his hand . "Hey it's okay, he gave me his notes and thank you for your concern" He said with a smile.

"Okay fine" Harsh said and left from there. Tae started to note down. Some other girls and boys came but Tae politely denied them. He just wanted to sit beside that boy. He didn't know why..

The boy was so quite, never said a single word to anyone. Tae thought that maybe the boy was mute.

Time skip at the lunch break,

He waited for Suga to come and picked him up. After a while Suga came. Tae ran towards his brother. And that boy went somewhere Tae didn't know where.

"Listen bear, I am so sorry, I can't company you now, our school is going to a camp next week so as seniors we have so many work to do. I am lil busy, can you have your lunch without me?" Suga said with a lil afraid tone because he knew his brother will be angry but today was different. "It's okay hyung, I will have my lunch with my friend" Tae said.

"Which friend?" Suga frowned. "I made a friend today, he went outside, I will have my lunch with him" Tae said with a smile. "What is his name?" Suga asked. "I don't know" Tae said. "What? You don't know your friend's name?" Suga asked.

Tae was about to say something but Suga's friend called him. "Okay bear, take care of yourself and wait for me at the entrance after school" Suga said and went from there. "Okay hyung" Tae said and he also left from there with his lunch box to find someone.

He searched the whole school but he didn't found that boy. The whole school now recognized him. But he didn't care about anyone.

He went to rooftop. There he saw that boy was sitting alone and drawing something. "Oh god you are here and i was looking for you in the whole school" Tae said while stepping towards the boy.

The boy got lil bit surprised cause noone never looked for him. He looked here and there to make sure that Tae is looking for him or anyone else.

"Ayee, I am looking for you what are you looking at?" Tae said with his boxy smile. The boy looked at Tae and he lost in Tae's boxy smile. Tae fake coughed . The boy looked away.

Tae sat beside him. "What are you drawing?" Tae asked. The boy said nothing and put his notebook down. Tae got sad but he didn't show it. "Okay okay , let's eat, see my mom gave me Jjapchae, you know it's my favorite" Tae offered him some food. But the boy ignored him and took his belonging and left from there. Tae felt so hurt.

He sat alone there and have his lunch. He felt low.

After lunch break, he went back to his class and then sat on his seat. The boy was sitting and maybe drawing something. That boy gave a piece of paper to Tae.

Tae opened it. "Please change your seat" Tae read. "Why would I? It's my seat. I won't change it" Tae said to that boy and rolled his eyes. The boy looked at Tae and said nothing.

The class began. Tae noticed just in one day that no one cared about that boy, they all looked at that boy with a disgust face. He didn't know why but he wanted to know the reason. He could saw pain in those doe eyes. He wanted to reduce those pain. But why??? He didn't even know.....

End of Author's pov.

___________________________________________
Hey yoo guys,

Please vote and comment

Thank you 💜