SEVENTEEN

Author's pov,

Still in flashback,

It's been a week Jeongguk noticed some changes in Tae's behavior. Tae started to distance himself from Gguk. Gguk was trying very hard to get attention from his husband but it seemed like Tae wasn't interested anymore.

Jeongguk had enough of this. He decided to talk to Tae. "Tae, I want to talk to you" Jeongguk said to his husband who was watching TV. Tae looked at Gguk. "What?" Tae asked. "What happened to you?" Gguk asked. Tae was about to say something but he got a  phone call. Gguk excused himself and went to the balcony to pick up the call. Tae didn't want to evasdrop but his feet took slow step towards the balcony.

"No don't come here, Tae will get to know" Gguk said on the call. Tae's eyes filled with tears. "I will kill him" Gguk gritted his teeth. Tae got shocked what he heard. He couldn't believe his husband wanted to kill him. He put his hand on his belly "i won't let anyone harm you baby" Tae said .He went and locked himself in his room. He was afraid. He tried to take his phone from the living room but he saw Gguk was coming so he ran to his room again and locked himself. He cried his heart out. He felt betrayed again. He felt like end his life but no he can't kill his baby right ? He will make Gguk regret."we will run away from here baby" He said to his belly. He slept there while thinking about those words which his husband was saying a minute ago.

After sometimes, he sensed something burning. He got out from his room and saw his house caught fire. He saw some men outside of his house. He shouted and tried to get out from the house but the flame didn't let him go. He started to panick. He screamed his lungs out.

His silk shirt caught fire. His whole body caught fire. He put his hand around his belly protectively.   He screamed and screamed but no one came to help. He didn't know what to do anymore. He only thought about his husband. How could a man be so cruel?

His body fell on the ground. His eyes become blurry. He couldn't speak a word. The last thing he saw his husband coming towards him. "How could you do this to us Gguk, I will never forgive  you, I will take my revenge" He said with his last slow voice and closed his eyes.

End of Flashback.

Present time,

"He killed us" Tae screamed. "Bear listen to me we only saw one side story let us see his side also" Yoongi suggested. "You are still taking his side?" Tae asked. "No Tae" Yoongi said. "I will take my revenge and that's it" Tae said and used his power and freed himself from Father and got invisible in air.

"Ggukiee, my baby" Jungkook heard whisper. "Hyungie" Kook cried out. "I will take you tomorrow with me, you have only one night and no one can stop me" Tae whispered again with his evilish laugh. "You killed my baby" Tae whispered with so much hatred and threw Jungkook on the wall and left from there.

Yoongi and father John ran to him and took him to the bed. Father John sprinkled some holy water on Kook and left his room. Yoongi made Kook sleep and left from there.

"The spirit is powerful, he will take his revenge at any cost. I can't do anything" Father John said and left from there.

Yoongi told everything to other. They started to panick. They sat together and started to think how to save their baby brother. "Yoongi" Namjoon said suddenly. "You said we only know about Tae's sidestory right?" Yoongi nodded. "What about we get to know about Kook's sidestory?" Namjoon suggested. "Yess, exactly let's go" Yoongi said and got up and left to Kook's room. Everyone followed him.

Yoongi took the handcam from the floor and placed it on Kook's hand and said everyone to place their hands on the camera. They all had a flashback.

End of Author's pov.

___________________________________________

Heyy yoo guys,

Please vote and comment.

Thank you 💜💜