LITTLE ACCIDENT #24

ZAYA POV

My boyfriend, Asher, generously let me take his black Land Rover for a girls' night out. However, on my way back, I found myself in an unexpected predicament – a collision with a tree. Despite being sober, I swerved to avoid a cat on the road, leading to the accident.

Witnesses on the scene promptly called an ambulance, which transported me to St-Green Hospital. After an hour, I was given the green light to head home. Choosing not to immediately worry Asher, I planned to disclose the incident once I arrived.

Thirty minutes later, as I entered our home, Asher enveloped me in a tight hug. Concern etched on his face, he questioned what had happened. In response, I recounted the details. However, his initially angry expression led me to stammer, ''I'm so sorry... Your favorite car... I don't know wha...''

''The car doesn't matter,'' he interrupted, shaking his head. ''Why didn't you call me? You should have been home an hour ago. I was hell worried about you.''

Feeling guilty, I admitted, ''I thought you'd be mad,'' avoiding eye contact and nervously fidgeting with my hands.

''Mad? I'm fucking livid, Zaya. All I ask is to know that you're safe,'' he exclaimed, running his hands through his hair.

Sensing his anger, I quietly approached him, wrapping my arms around him. In a soft whisper, I pleaded, ''I'm sorry, babe... Please don't be angry with me.''

Turning him around, I kissed him passionately, hoping to ease the tension and convey my remorse.

One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara