Dark Desires

She didn't hear me as i entered the living room. She is in the kitchen doing dishes. As I enter the kitchen i silently sneak up behind her and without warning i grab her by the waist and cover her mouth so she can't scream. As i drag her out of the kitchen and into the living room i tell her " do what i say and i won't hurt you."  Shes a good girl and she does what she is told. As i get her in the living room i take the rope out of my back pocket and tie her hands behind her back with it. Out of the other pocket i remove the blindfold i have in there and i cover her eyes with it, now the fun is really going to start.

                          As she stands in front of me bound and blindfolded i pull out the gag i have and put that in place as well. Now that she is prepped i stand in front of her and admire the sight. She  has  slight sweat beading on her forehead and her breathing is hard and ragged. Her skin is slightly flushed and she is most worried, slightly scared. Just the way i like it. I remove her pants and socks and she starts shaking even more. I instruct her to get down on her knees and spread her legs. Again she does as i tell her.

                        As i lower myself down to the ground as well i run my hand up her thigh and straight to her most sensitive spot. She on instinct tries to close her legs. I say one more time low and close to her ear, " do what i say and you won't get hurt, now don't move." This good little slut of mine opens her legs back up just as i knew she would. As i run my hand back up her thigh i can feel her trembling and slightly shaking again. As i get close to her most sensitive spot i can feel the heat coming off of her and i can feel how wet she is. This little bitch is getting off on this shit. That's when i grab the bag i brought with me and i start removing my little toys of fun i brought with me.

                       I start out slow with only pulling out the little flogger i have, I have more in store for this little bit but i will start slow. I take the flogger and strike her bare pussy with it. She tries to squirm away again but it is no use. I remove the second thing of rope i have and this is when i tie her wrists to her ankles and make it so she really can't get away from me now. I strike her pussy again and she tries to scream. The gag keeps her screams from fully escaping though and it's the most beautiful sound i have ever heard. I strike her three more times and she gushes fluids all down her pussy and legs. Now it's time for the riding crop. I untie her wrists from her ankles and I tell her to stand up on her knees. She does as told and gives me perfect access to her plump little ass.

                      I grab the ridding crop and strike it down on her ass and she about crumbles. I kneel down next to her and whisper as low as i can make my voice go, " don't do that"  instantly she rises back up on shaky knees and holds her place. I strike her ass again harder this time and slightly split the skin. Three more strikes to her ass and she is finally ready for me to finish. I set down the riding crop and stand her up by the ropes tying her hands behind her back, I lead her into her bedroom and throw her down face first on the bed. She tries to climb up the bed away from me but i still have the rope so i just pull her back to me with no way for her to fight me on it. I take off my jeans and my erection pops out of my jeans and smacks me in my stomach. I am hard as a rock and i am ready to go, I climb up the bed and position myself between her shaking legs. With one hard violent thrust i enter her tiny tight hole and hold fast. She screams and tries to move but i have her held tight in place. While holding the ropes around her wrists i start thrusting in and out of her hard and fast. Im stretching her hole and enjoying every second of it. I am pounding deep and hard and she is tight and feels amazing. I can feel my climax building so i pick up pace pulling out to the tip and slamming back in. Shes writhing a mess and in tears and im about to cum.

                       I hit my release and i cum in her tight hole with enough force to push it back out of her. I climb off of her and clean myself up and get dressed. I untie her and remove the gag but leave the blindfold. I tell her to stay put and leave the blindfold on until she hears the door shut. She's a good girl and she will listen. I go to the living room and collect my toys back in the bag and head out the door. As i leave i hear little whimpers and whines and i smile in complete satisfaction of my work.

                       " As i lay on my bed i hear him leave. My body hurts and i feel ashamed. I was just completely violated and i enjoyed it. I know that's not normal but i don't regret it. What i am struggling with is how i am going to tell my husband who  is out of town that this happened and i in no way tried to fight the intruder off. I did fight back a little but for most part i just listened, he promised he  wouldn't hurt me if i was good so i tried to be just that, a good girl. As i am laying here sweaty, violated, and my mind racing a million miles a minute my cell phone starts ringing. It's Arthur, my husband and i still don't know what i am going to say. I answer the phone with a shaky hello as i try to steady my voice. I hear arthur laughing and then clear his throat. In the same raspy deep voice i just heard he says very low to me, " How did you like being violated and used my princess?". I am at a loss for words as i try to stutter out a response, he is laughing again when he says "I love you babygirl and i will be back home tomorrow. Sleep good". Then he hangs up. I lay there staring at my phone trying to comprehend what he just said. Now that no explanation is needed i am going to take a shower, snuggle in bed, and relish in the fact that i just experienced the most erotic and exotic fucking of my life and i am going to sleep so sound tonight"