His Looks

The looks he gives. No words necessary, no physical motion needed he just gives me a look and i know what he wants,  i know that he wants it done right now as well. As we sit down in the restaurant to start our date night he lightly places his hand  on my thigh and looks at me directly in the eyes. As always i giggle and then slightly lift my bottom so i  can slide my panties down my ass. After i  have them down so far i remove them completely and lay them in daddy's lap. In the restaurant in front of everyone he sniffs my panties and then shoves them into his shirt pocket and takes a sip  of his water with that sexy smirk that tells me  i am already being a good girl.

                      The waiter comes over and asks what we would like to  drink. Daddy still has his hand on my thigh and as he is telling the waiter our drinks he slides his hand up and inserts a finger into my tight wet pussy. My muscles clinch and i instinctively want  to close my legs but daddy gives me that look and i again separate my thighs. Daddy sticks another digit inside me as the  waiter leaves and i have to grab the table to steady myself. He is finger fucking me in the middle off the restaurant and it is  so intoxicating i am about to  cum. As my muscles start to  clinch and my orgasm  builds daddy removes his fingers licks them clean and takes a drink of his water.

                      I am  on edge now and am getting a little frustrated. But i don't show it because daddy always takes care of me and my needs so i am not worried. The waiter comes back with our food and refills our drinks. I am about half way through my meal when daddy scoots me over onto his lap in the booth we are sitting in. I let out a little shriek and giggle and i feel his member come out of his dress pants. He rubs it in between my already swollen wet lips and then in one thrust fully enters me and just stops. I grip the table and let a slight moan escape my lips as daddy chuckles behind me and puts another bite of dinner into my mouth. He is lightly jerking his cock inside me while he feeds me the rest of  my dinner and it is rubbing against the perfect spot. I start to slowly move back and forth and gain the littlest bit of friction and daddy turns my head to look at him and gives me the slightest glare. I stop moving because i know that look and he doesn't want that so  i  sit still and finish letting him feed me.

                      Just about the time i think he is going to remove himself from me and we are going to go home, the waiter comes over to inform Daddy that the meals are taken care of, the rest of the customers have all gone and the employees are leaving shortly. Enjoy our night. I turn to look at daddy and the sparkle and gleam in his eye tells me dessert is not what i thought it was going to be. The bus boy finishes cleaning up the table and washing the dishes, as he leaves the assistant manager who knows daddy turns the back lights off and gives a smirk before he walks out and locks the doors. Now i am sitting in an empty restaurant with all the blinds drawn the lights down low and daddy's rock hard cock inside me i have no idea what's about to happen.

                     " I wanted it to be special and me and this little kitten scene a lot so it had to be something new. So here we are in the restaurant and i can tell she is nervous by her heart beat. But the overall excitement she has is worth it. She is tight and wet and ready. Now is when the fun really begins."

                    Out of no where he stands with his cock still inside me and bends me over the table. He undone his pants the rest of the way and lets them fall to the floor beneath us. He grabs a handful of my hair with one hand and holds my wrists behind my back with the other hand. With one hard thrust he pulls out and slams back in as i finally cry out and moan cause nobody is here now. Daddy starts just railing me to the point the table is shaking and moving slightly and i am a sloppy mess. My pussy is dripping wet down my legs and throbbing for release. Out of no where daddy pulls out of me and pushes me down on the booth seat. My chest and face are in the booth and my ass is  in the air. I feel cold liquid trail down my ass, followed by cold metal. Daddy inserts my tail into my ass and then his cock in my pussy shortly after. Now both of my holes are aimed up and exposed and filled full.

                     Again daddy starts thrusting in and out of me harder and faster than before. I am screaming and moaning and about to break. I feel daddy start to get jerky and i know he is getting close too. I feel his balls hitch and his grip on my hips tighten. With my sweetest voice i ask "can i come now daddy" to which he instantly groans fuck yes and speeds up. My muscle walls contract around his cock and he explodes his load inside me. His cum and mine are running down my legs. He pumps in me a few more times and pulls out fully. He uses a couple napkins to clean us up and as i reach around to pull out my tail again his eyes meet mine. I know what he is saying without words even spoken. He wants me to leave my tail in till he is done with me completely and maybe even after that. So i remove my hand from the plug and leave it where daddy wants it. As he helps me to stand back up he fixes my skirt and grabs my hand. As we are walking to the back to exit the restaurant he leans in and very low in my ear asks " Did you enjoy our 10 year anniversary dinner as much as i did princess?". With my face beet red and the biggest smile ever i tell him yes daddy and that i loved it. His only response " the night isn't over yet." This is going to be the best and longest anniversary yet.