Normal Tuesday

I sit naked with my wrists tied together. My ankles are tied apart and each one to a chair leg. In front of me on the floor sits a bucket with ice chips in it, a bucket with hot lava rocks in it, and another bucket that i  can not see what is in it. There is also a table set up in front of me. It has two small daggers on it, a whip, a flogger, white rags and a pair of really long gloves. In walks The Master, he is wearing only jeans and has on a mask. In his hand he holds a vibrator that forces me  to squirt when he uses it and lube. Even though he is wearing a mask that covers his cheek bones i can still see that he is smiling. I am sweating and nervous but i know that he will take care of me no matter how far we go. He grabs the third bucket that i don't know what is in it and puts it under the chair i am sitting in.

               Now let  me explain this chair. It is a full chair minus the seat part. The whole part where your butt goes is gone and fully open. It is reinforced in the legs and the back to be able handle everything we use it for but leaves all the good parts open for fun. After master places the bucket under the chair he lubes up the dildo and turns it up to thrust level 3. The best setting on it by far. The angle that he inserts it at instantly makes that little bud inside my pussy rough up and swell. I say yellow and master slows down, " what's wrong princess?" i feel like i gotta pee so bad right now. He just laughs and tells me that its me getting ready to cum. He explains that is what the empty bucket surrounded by the drop cloth is for. I ask him what i am supposed to do if i actually do pee? "Nothing princess, I am not letting you up til i am done so if you have to pee, go pee." With that i relax and enjoy the feeling of my orgasm growing and the thrusting of master and  the dildo inside of me. He starts moving it faster and i instantly cum, i squirt all down the chair and into the bucket. I am not sure how much but i can hear it hitting the bucket and it makes me cum harder. When my orgasm finally subsides and i come down master removes the dildo and puts it off to the side. Then he grabs the bucket of ice chips. He takes a ice chip and shoves it inside of my swollen hot pussy. The feeling is l ike nothing i have ever felt and i instantly get wet again. I am so warm and wet that the ice melts and runs out of me in no time. This time master grabs two ice chips and insets them while he takes another and rubs around  my clit and the outside of my pussy with it. The cold causes chills  and goosebumps all over my body.

                  As the ice finishes melting he reaches behind him and grabs a warm heat rock from the other bucket. He places it on my pussy and just holds it there. i can feel the heat and blood rushing to my pussy from the warmth. I start to whimper and master removes the rock and i pee all down the chair and into the bucket below. When i finish peeing i look up so embarrassed to see master smiling and his eyes glowing. He is loving this and i don't see why. " I already told you princess im not letting you go until i am done with you. I knew you would have to pee eventually, the warm rocks are to help with that so you don't try to hold it and hurt yourself. " Then he smiles even bigger. This man really did plan for everything tonight. He places the rock back in the bucket and goes to the table, I see him looking like he is trying to decide. He turns around and has one of the daggers in his hand. I instantly got more wet and slightly start to drip. He moves closer and i squirm with anticipation. He takes the dagger and lightly drags it across my thigh making a very light cut that starts to bleed down my leg. I let out a moan of pleasure and he growls in response. He then makes a few more cuts across both of my thighs. He sets the dagger back on the table and grabs the flogger next. He lightly whips me with it across my belly and i whimper, master knows i like it harder he is just teasing me right now. With a smirk and gleam in his eye he reaches back and strikes me across my chest getting both of my breasts with his strike. I squirt a little from that and moan louder. I want more i am not done yet either. He strikes my belly and breasts a few more times before he puts the  flogger back on the table and disappears from the room completely.

                When he comes back he has another bottle of lube and grabs the long rubber gloves off of the table. He  puts on one of the gloves and then takes the bottle of lube and covers the entire glove with it from finger tips to elbow. My eyes go wide as i realize what is about to happen. He is fucking joking right? I can handle a lot but does he really think this is going to work. He kneels in front of me and starts working at my pussy with all  of his  fingers. To m y surprise i can feel his hand slip in up the  the knuckles and then it kind of stops. He starts to rub around in there and twisting his hand, i can feel my muscles relaxing and then his hand slides in even more, " thats a good girl, thats my whole hand princess." He starts thrusting his hand in and out of my pussy and it is so tight and so intense i instantly starts squirting everywhere. He just keeps thrusting in and out in and out til i am screaming and begging to stop. Master knows what i need though and he keeps going. When i finally stop squirting and i go limp master removes his hand and then the glove. As i am still strapped to the chair master cleans everything up including me. As he unties me i go limp and can no longer hold my own body weight. "Thats is princess sleep. Now you will sleep good. Just like every Tuesday night." The only way i can sleep. Total mental and physical exhaustion, in our house, this is a normal Tuesday night.