2. Home

Let's continue guys.....

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.

Do correct me if mistaken
somewhere. It is long part.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.
It motivated me a lot❤it means alot.

HAPPY SIX TO OUR SHIVIKA
HAPPY SHIVIKA WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO ALL OF YOU.

A SHIVIKA TREAT TO ALL ON THEIR ANNIVERSARY❤

........................................................................

As anika forwards towards shivay, he steps back slowly till his back touches the wall.
He look around, and then at anika a bit scared.

His body rigid and tensed, numb. His eyes unfocused, he tried to speak something but no voice came out.

Anika observed his expression minutely, hurt, pain to now scared. But she didn't intend to scare him. She just wanted to calm him down, assure him that she is with him.
She was, is and will always be beside him.
Because she knows him, the one who could force her to marry, for his sister, can't be the one who snatched their father.

The brothers who he loved like his own children, had them as his only family, she couldn't relate with his reasons. And his actions to khanna, on the unfortunate day was enough for her to know, that there's something more to it.

But for now, leaving everything aside, she needs to assure shivay, needs to bring back the one, whom she had let in her heart. The one who raised her heartbeat, made her emotions go haywire, whose one look was enough to snatch away her breathes.

And she would do it.

Shivay slowly kept looking at her, looking at her lost he tried to escape, but anika was quick she calmly and softly held enough his hand and brought him back to the initial position.

She sighed.

Looking down, he meekly said, shivering, trying to get out of her hold.

"please leave me...."

"I won't..... Never"

She calmly said, grabbed his collar, bringing them up, straightened them. He had his eyes closed, as she came closer a bit.
He gulped, sensing her slender finger touching his back of neck.

Slowly, yet steadily, she moved her hands, through his arms, and grabbed his trembling, cold and sweaty palms into her warm ones.

She held onto them tightly, till his hands stopped trembling.
As those warm palms clasped around his cold ones, gaining the much needed warmth, he exhaled. His eyes closed.

Those tensed eyes calmed, the eyebrows relaxed, the frowns vanished, the fear subsided. Calmness spread over him as he held onto her tight.

Anika lips turned upwards, seeing him easing out a bit, towards her. She moved back a bit, to see him still standing there, eyes closed, yet calm this time. The fear missing, as he held on to her.

She smiled sadly, He didn't deserved this.

Those sweatbeads made their way through his wet hairs, and his cheeks. Taking one hand back, she grabbed her saree end, standing on her toes, she lifted herself, wiping those sweatbead off his forehead, with her Saree end.

He opened his eyes, to see anika infront of him, wiping sweat off. Looking at those soft blue eyes staring at her innocently, her breath hitched. She stumbled a bit, only to be saved by shivay grabbing her arms.