8. The Decision

Hey guys!!!!

How's you all ?

HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE GUYS!!!

I hope you all are doing good. 

After so long, finally am back with a new update!!! Husshhh!!

I really want to thank all of those who have waited for story, and encouraged me to write, update.

I won't take your time, go on and read.

Do read, vote and comment guys..
And Let me know your reviews.

Plot suggestions, ideas are accepted.

Enjoy reading!!!

............................................................................

So just a short recap,
The story starts after the fight among the oberoi brothers. Where shivay and Anika come upto vian, which Anika and shivay had dreamt of, for themselves. They have been staying there, and shivay had just consulted Dr Shashank, for his mental well-being. Contemplating everything dadi had put forward a very typical choice in front of rudra to decide.

___________________________________________

A gloomy morning after, the Oberois mansion was the same as it was. The only difference was the anticipation of a person waiting for the answer and actions, to change everything, for once and all.
Soon enough everyone had their breakfast in their own rooms and were off to their respective works. Rudra and om climbed down the stairs, om was busy with the call with Mr Khurana, who had their meeting scheduled in mid afternoon.

Om moved a bit away and continued to talk, while dadi came forward to rudra. Stern face and blank emotions on her face, reflected whatever his decision was she was ready. She knew either way it would be beneficial to her.

"What have you decided rudra?" She asked in an no nonsense tone. Which made rudra tense up.

He had thought about it a lot. But everytime he thought of it, his skin only burned seeing his mother tears, trying to cope up with loss of her life partner, his blood boiled seeing omkara breaking and joining himself again bit by bit for sake of family, his eyes just held hate when he his old age dadi cried helplessly for snatching both her sons and family away from her, when he was thrown into this cruel business world without any support or anchor, handling all alone. And maybe some other reason too!!!!

And the decision of letting him stay here or not. His presence and absence doesn't affect him, and he won't let it affect him too.

"Dadi..." He began, he took her cold weak hands into his, rubbing her palm with his thumb. He sighed.

"I CANT....nahi hoga mujhse..." He looked into her eyes determined and exclaimed.
"Uss insan se maafi magna.. who is the cause of all this..."
He sighed. He knew what dadi had in her mind. Before she could proceed, he continued.

"Par rudra....."
Whatever was happening wasn't going right according to her plan.

"Dadi..you know this way it isn't going to work. Ye apki baat, jo apne aage rakhi, you know either way it's going to be beneficial" he asked her.

Dadi...galti unki...Jo gunah us insan ne Kiya hai...jo hum sab itne saal se ye dard bardash kar rahe hai..sirf ek insan ke wajah se.." While his eyes ablaze.

"Aur rahi baat maafi mangne ki.... maafi Hume nahi..unhe mangni chaiye...unke uss galti ke liye jiska dard hum sab Aaj Tak seh rahe hai..jo aaj tak ubhar nahi paya hai...aur rahi baat maafi ki.....uss insan ko toh us baat se na koi afsoos na dard hai...maaf karne toh door ki baat hai ..."
His voice stiffened, hoarse, his eyes lined with tears.