6. Never too late...

Oberoi group of industries stood in its all glory. But who knew the inner secrets.....

In these five years, both the brothers have tried their hard and best to maintain the position of the company. And fortunately they were successful in it.

While Rudra handled with his cold and strict a, om balanced it with his calm and

Reaching top floor, a receptionist sat filling her nails, moving forward the employees working area seemed full of chaos, running from here and there, some gossiping, while some rarely working hard.

The wild, angry entry of their boss created gossip around. Rudra banged into his cabin, making the door swing manically.

Looking at the gossips around, some peeping into cabin, the employees were all into drama. Om glanced them all, and cleared his throat kmowing that they were caught they went back to work with questions in their downcasted eyes. Sighing,Om banged into room, furiously. He glanced at cabin. The neat,well decorated side table was all shattered down,while rudra stood facing the big window. His heavy breaths were audible.Rudra glanced sideways and sighed, ran his hand around his face.

A reporters voice echoed around the cabin, showcasing the oberois fight, industries breaking down in dramatic way. While the headings of the news made rudra blood boil,
"Is this the return of The Shivay Singh Oberoi"

His phone kept ringing continuously. With numerous clients calling for confirmation of the news showcasing all throught the media. Rudra just grabbed the phone and crashed it to the adjacent wall. While om was quick to switch off the television.

Om quickly dropped the curtains, closed the door not before informing PA. He looked around, going into the interior room, he came out with a glass of water.

Moving towards Rudra, he stood beside him, facing city ahead, he forwarded the glass towards him. Rudra took it silently, gulping it all in go. After sometime is solace, om continued, putting on his glasses.

"You know what rudra...you are doing the same thing as he did... "
He exclaimed calmly, alas rudra reaction was opposite.

Rudra glanced at omkara shocked.
"He raised his hands at his elder,our dad, harmed him,..... Killed him..for empire... Property..."
His voice held certain anger, hurt, but his voice broke in end.

He turned to rudra.. Pointing his index finger at his chest.
"You...you are doing the same thing... Same thing that he did...dont... I repeat don't fall to his level....."

Rudra looked at om hand, on his chest. But the time he again looked up, it was the all cold and stern. He jerked om hand away.

"I.. Don't.. Need... Your.. Opinion..."
Rudra seethed.

"I....I can't tolerate him.... I can't... My blood boils seeing him infront of me.. I can't stand him... I. The scenes of papa laying on floor shot... Momm.. In trauma... Everything comes back..... I can't.. Stand that man"

Om sighed furiously.
This man now doesn't listen to him at all. Forget to consider and act on it. With time, rudra have grown cold, to him. It was just bhavya who managed to bring him out of it. Smiles, enjoyment, the love, care....she did everything. Whereas Rudra also didn't left any stone unturned.

Bhavya and omkara had almost brought jhanvi out of trauma, while now she was on business trip regarding her NGO, which she and gauri have built up and managed these years.

But he was right too. He have seen rudra struggling, to cope up in these five years.
It was his aggression, his hate, his anger coming out.

"rudra... You"
Om was interrupted by Rudra this time.