7. The dilemma

Finallyyyy!!!!

A update!!

Firstly, I apologize to keep you all waiting for this long. To the one who have read, is reading, thank you so much for sticking through this.

Overcoming a writer block, a writer is back here to complete her books. Just a request, please do support in this journey.

I know this was halted a bit, but life happened, got busy, writer block, job. So back here to complete this till end!!!

Thanking all the readers, silent ones and all, to read and encourage.
Do read, vote and comment .
Let me know your reviews, changes, any suggestions.

Suggestions are most welcome.

Without wasting any more time, go on read and enjoy!!!

........................................................................

A small precap

After the unfortunate fight between obros,
At vian,

At penthouse, Shivika room.

Shivay was in the room, reading the business magazine. Trying hard to concentrate, get acknowledged with the business again, the changes, the developments. But getting through points, was getting difficult by each line. Tossing it on the table, he stood up. Breath in. Breathe out.

Looking at the pen and paper ahead, he held his head, running his hand through hairs. He wasn't able to concentrate on anything, his mind wandered back. Into nothing. Blank. He clasped the paper into ball and threw it in direction of bin. He tried his best to keep reading, to concentrate and jot down the points, but the outcome wasn't going anywhere.

He didn't want this. He felt frustrated. Of himself. He won't let this happen to himself. He have to strengthen up. And his knowledge and experience, would now only help him. He will try. Sighing.

He picked file up, but before he could dig in deep. It was snatched by anika. He looked up at her. She was in her light pink anarkali, with the dupatta draping on one side, her hairs wet, her face glowing, while she radiated smell of fresh vanilla.

She had gone to take a bath after making sure shivay was all okay and comfortable. She had given him some books,files, magazines to go through. But as soon as she came back, it didn't take her long enough to know he was stressing himself again.
She knew he was trying to get accommodated to New changes. But he doesnt need to rush things up.

"Anika...ky kar rahi Ho.. Wapas do... "
He forwarded his hand for magazine.

"Nahi..."
She exclaimed while turning back,and placed it in shelf of study area back.

Walking back, she forwarded her hand, looking at her, he clasped his hand with her and stood up. She held his arms, rubbing them, his back side of palm.

"It's...its the first day shivay... Don't... Don't be this hard on yourself.... A step at a time?"
Shivay sighed, closing his eyes.

"It's time for dinner... And then you need to have your medicine and sleep on time also"
She said or better ordered him, and made her way to their living room. while He followed her way.

They made their way to living room, to dining table. Anika moved into kitchen to grab water. While shivay served the plates.

As anika came back, shivay pulled out the chair for her. Seeing his gesture, a smile appeared on her face. Which was soon radiated on his.

He settled down and took his plate. Anika glances at his place, he had the minimum serve while her plate was full. She was about to interrupt, but shivay began before.