Yandere female luffy x tsundere male reader part 2

M/n pov (age 19) take place during the Alabasta arc but don't really tie in with my story

As time went on I ate a fruit called the Armor armor fruit it allow me to change different weapons with different powers with the armors (think of erza ability from fairy tail)
I stayed with Luna as we slowly assemble the crew zoro,Nami,Usopp,sanji, and chopper and honorary member vivi
I thought Luna would of gotten over her stupid crush on me but She just became more clingy and somewhat perverted or she just really innocent to not know I can't really tell
Like now for instance she was hugging me in her sleep while I told her a thousand times to sleep in her own bed
M/n:" wake up wake up"
Luna:" oh m/n good morning"
M/n:" good morning nothing I told you to stop doing this" I felt my face blush and tried to look away
Luna:" why it's normal for people to sleep together when the like each other right plus you look so cute when your flustered"
M/n:"you idiot that doesn't mean what you think and I'm not cute"
I had a enough of Luna nonsense and walked out the room it's weird that I feel this way sometimes i feel so mad that she says these things but don't understand anything about love I went to the deck and saw vivi behind me
Vivi:" hey m/n are you okay you seem kind of flustered let me guess your girlfriend again"
M/n:" wh-what Luna not my girlfriend and I'm not flustered!"
Vivi:" okay no need to get so wound up want to talk about it?"
M/n:"sure"
Luna pov
I saw that m/n disappeared I was sad I didn't get to cuddle with him more I hate that m/n think I'm some stupid kid that don't know about love I do I even read some magazines that made my body tingle just thinking of m/n and I did that kind of stuff I was about to go get him to see if he wanted some of this meat it was so good normally I would never share my food but m/n deserves it and he looks so good eating especially when he wait no I got to focus I saw him talking to vivi and couldn't help but feel jealousy what are they talking about I saw them get real close where they about to kiss she should know not to touch what's mine!
Luna:" hey m/n I got this super delicious food sanji just made I want you to try it"
M/n;" can't it wait I was-"
I didn't give him a time to finish as I grab his arm not before shooting vivi a glare

As time went on I ate a fruit called the Armor armor fruit it allow me to change different weapons with different powers with the armors (think of erza ability from fairy tail)I stayed with Luna as we slowly assemble the crew zoro,Nami,Usopp,sanji...

As I brought m/n to the table I start to feed him
M/n:"Luna what's going on you never share food and acting weird around vivi?"
For some weird reason him just saying her name made me angery
Luna:" DONT SAY HER NAME YOUR MINE"
I growled
I see he take a step back and his face went red
M/n:" Lu Luna t-tell m-me how y-you really feel a-about me.
I was taken back but help but see this as my chance
Luna:" I love you with whole heart more than meat, my hat, even becoming queen I want you to stay by my side and become my king"
I felt nervous about on what he's going to say
M/n:"even though your a idiot your my idiot so I guess I'm trying to say I love you t-"
M/n didn't get a chance to finish his sentence as I grabbed him and kissed him

Luna:" your finally mine after all these years now those other bitches know to stay away from my man"M/n" not even a minute and I'm regretting my decision"Luna:"to late you said you love me now I want to try to do couple stuff in a bedroom  I want...

M/n" not even a minute and I'm regretting my decision"
Luna:"to late you said you love me now I want to try to do couple stuff in a bedroom I wanted to do this since I was 16!"
M/n:" wait what it's to early for that can't we start with more kissing
He said backing up till he back hit the wall
Luna:" don't worry we can do plenty of that just relax and let it happen"

Luna:" your finally mine after all these years now those other bitches know to stay away from my man"M/n" not even a minute and I'm regretting my decision"Luna:"to late you said you love me now I want to try to do couple stuff in a bedroom  I want...

M/n:"some-one p-p-please he-llp me

The end^I don't own one piece or pictures

The end^
I don't own one piece or pictures