Yandere spidergwen x malereader

I'm back got a request from Angel6536 I love across the spiderverse I might make a female hobie brown one he the best 😍 m/n is a variant of Peter btw
🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸
Gwen pov
Another day another life to save I been spider woman or ghost spider for 3 years lost a lot my mom, my social life, and where the spider begins and I end I gave my whole life for this it have it highs and down. I love the wind on my face and truly helping people but do I look back on my life and wish that spider bit someone else would I be obvious to this life spend time with my family get into a hobby or stop the heartache that comes with the job. The one thing that makes my life really mine is my best friend m/n he so great so supportive helps with my homework, don't get mad with I have to run out for my "job", and he makes me feel human not just a superhero but a actually a hero by being myself. I love when he talks about ghost spider and how she actually helps people. Sometimes I want to tell him but even the chance I will lose him makes my insides turn. Well that's a lot of background but I got to get ready for school last year actually so don't want to be late again.
George Stacy" Gwen are you almost ready"
Gwen" yep yep one little minute and I'm totally done"
I get my jacket and web my suit in my bag
And wrestle to get it zipped up and walk down stairs while brushing my hair
George" finally you ready to go?"
Gwen" yeah just need my - where is it?"
My dad pulled out my pink note book
George" looking for this"
Gwen" y-you didn't look inside it right"
George" what of course not but a word of evidence I think m/n should take your last name more"
He laughed and walked outside as my face blushed and buried my face in my hands
Gwen" oh my god dad"
After a awkward drive I finally got to school and went inside and went to my locker
M/n" hey Gwen let me guess you woke up late"
Gwen(jokingly)" im insulted you think so low of me"
M/n" hmm than why are you wearing two different socks"
Gwen" um because it's a great fashion choice don't get mad at me because you don't know the latest trends"
We both laugh and walk to class
M/n" but seriously you need to have a better sleep schedule going to sleep at 3:00 isn't good"
Gwen" I know I know and for the record it's 2:40 am so we still meeting at my place around 8:00 pm for movies"
M/n" of course I'll text you later"
Gwen" Kay bye"
I headed to my first class
(Time skip)
🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸
Okay I suit and stop some crime and I see a guy robbing a old lady
Gs-Gwen" hey man what's the rush I know this is New York but still"
Mugger" get away from you bug eyed freak"
As he try to run away
Gs-Gwen" how rude but spiders are arachnid so it's arachnid eyed freak to you mister"
I webbed his mouth shut and trap him and gave the purse to the lady
Gs-gwen" here you go lady do me a favor and call the cops"
I start swinging around and see m/n with a girl I narrow my eyes and hid behind a wall
Sam" hey m/n I was wondering if you want to go out for lunch later today"
M/n" sorry Sam but I got plans today maybe another time"
Sam" right but how about we trade numbers than"
M/n" sure"
I narrowed my eyes as she walked away
And I jump in front of him
M/n" oh wow it's ghost spider what are you doing here"
Gs-Gwen" oh nothing pedestrian just stopping crime but I thought you were in trouble was it that girl?"
M/n" oh not really she just a girl from school but I don't know if I want to date her, you know"
Gs-Gwen" I know how you feel a word of advice you should date a girl that you spend every moment at school and a lot in common who you never thought of but she totally likes you maybe with blond hair and you would make a great couple"
M/n" that seem oddly specific towards the end"
Gs-gwen" oh you know just a random example but I got to go people to save puns to make"
M/n" bye ghost spider thanks for the advice"
Okay got to change and get ready but first I need to deal with someone I track down that girl Sam in a alley and webbed her
Sam" w-what's goi-going in ghost- spider?!"
Gs-Gwen" look that boy you just asked on the date forget it and you shouldn't talk to him again"
I took her phone but it in front of her
Gs-Gwen"or I will find you"
And I crushed it in my hand and narrowed my eyes at her and swing back to my place and change back right in time to here a knock at the door
Gwen" hey m/n"
M/n" hey Gwen you would never believe who I ran into on the way here"
Gwen" who was it dr strange "
M/n" no that would be pretty cool tho always wanted to see magic but it's ghost spider and she gave me some good advice"
I couldn't help but smile did my advice work
Gwen" really and what will that be?!"
M/n" I think I should start dating at first I thought I wouldn't ready but I think I should accept some of the girls request for a date"
I felt crushed other girls that's not what I might
Gwen" what a-are you sure that what she meant nothing else maybe with a friend?"
M/n" I don't think so and don't worry it just going to try, Gwen are you okay you look kinda pale"
I really didn't feel good it felt like my heart is crushed and all I want to do is cry
Gwen" yep I totally fine I just remembered I got a super important assignment to do so can we take a rain check"
M/n" I'm okay you sure your okay Gwen"
Gwen" yep yep totally fine it's almost scary how great I feel better get to work bye"
I lead m/n out and wave good bye and shut the door