Fem gowther x male demon reader

I'm back once again after completing my 9 weeks exam and make good grades on all can I get a high five 🤚🏼for your girl I'm so hyped up I'm going to update the lucky person is a person back again @hunterman12345686 they asked for another 7 deadly sins one shot female Gowther honestly I thought he was already a girl but he's just a trap
*M/n is friends with meliodas but got his memory wiped out to the point he sometimes forget his own name
Take place before they had to split up and became criminals*
🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏
3rd pov
At the castle
Meliodas" Alright team we got a new mission shouldn't take to long just looking for a crystal with high magical power"
Ban" already I feel like we just went on a mission are we the most powerful knights or just a bunch of yes men for the king to dump the work on"
Merlin" I do feel this is a waste of time we don't really need the whole team just for a crystal"
King" hey now if the king asked for us it must be important"
Meliodas" I do think it's important but how about some just stay here since this seem like a done deal"
Escanor" I will stay here I feel like I would just waste my time there"
Diane" I'll go I feel bored away"
King" me too!"
Gowther" hmm I will attend also"
Meliodas" so I guess Merlin, escanor, ban will stay here while we go look for the crystals"
Time skip to the forest of nevertheless
King" captain when I agreed to go I didn't know it would be so far"
Meliodas" why are you so tired your on a pillow *whispers* we both know you would go to the moon if Diane went"
King(blushing)" well even if that's true I want to know how much longer"
Diane" hey look i see a cave up ahead is that where we find the crystals?"
Gowther" it seem so"
Meliodas" thank god I was tired of king's whining"
King" I was not whining you where just being mean"
Diane" enough lets just go in"
They went inside the cave it was kinda dark but a purple light seem to glow around them
Gowther" it seems a high energy level is in this direction could that be the crystal?"
Meliodas" I think so let's go check it out"
They went deep into a cave where they saw a giant (e/c) crystal
Diane" wow it's huge even bigger than me"
Gowther" I see something inside thats where the magic is coming from"
They looked inside the the crystal with cracks on it to see a boy with (h/c) hair that looked to be sleeping with tattered clothes and demon marks on his body
King" no way I thought the demons where gone I wonder how he ended up in their"
Meliodas(sad)" whisper*m/n normal voice" we have to get him out now!"
Diane" are you sure captain he could be dangerous he do have those weird markings"
Meliodas" I'm sure even though the crystal is weakened its still powerful so we're going to have to work together"
They all put there power to attack the crystal to further crack it .it finally broke open
King" that took a lot of magic who ever made this must be pretty powerful"
Meliodas went to the crystal and picked m/n up and gently put him on the ground
Diane" what do we do he's not waking up"
King" maybe he's in a coma"
Gowther" maybe he needs a kiss like in the book I read"
King" that was a fairy tail Gowther!"
Meliodas" I didn't think about it I thought as soon as it opened he would wake up I guess we wait"
After a hour he finally opened his eyes
M/n pov
I felt my eyes open I felt like I just woke up from a long nap. I turn my face to see a fat man floating, a really big girl with pig tails, a small child with a sword, and a girl with pink hair 😵‍💫 I must still be dreaming I rub my eyes and their still here
M/n" who are you people and why are you in my room"
Gowther" we are the seven deadly sins I'm Gowther and this isn't your room it's a cave unless your room was the cave?"
King" sweatdrop* "anyway you where in that crystal and we broke you I'm king what's your name"
M/n" hmm I don't remember maybe it's rock, sock, goku, could be potato, let's see jelly, naruto I also like star or m/n"
M/n hit his fist on his palm
M/n" that's it my name jelly"
Gowther" nice to meet you jelly"
Meliodas💭wow I didn't think m/n would be this bad when he lost his memories💭" are you sure I think m/n a better fit for you"
M/n" now that you say it I do like it more so call me m/n so now that established where are we, how was I in that crystal, how old am I, what's my name, why is she so big, and why is it so cold?"
All💭he's hopeless💭
Gowther" we do not know how you got in, we are in a cave, you look to be 18-20 years old I'm not sure, you just said your name is m/n ,she is big because she's a giant, and it's cold because your clothes"
M/n" okay I have one more question who are you"
King" we already said we are the seven deadly sins I'm king, that's meliodas, Diane, and Gowther now what do you remember and are you a demon!"
M/n look down at his hands and back at them
M/n" all I remember is a bright light and waking up here and I don't know if I'm a demon or not there like a empty feeling when I try to remember"
Gowther" here let me help I can check your memory"
Gowther tried to look at m/n memory but couldn't all she could see was m/n screaming no
Gowther " I'm sorry but I can't see anything but you saying no but I know what it's like to feel empty and confused"
M/n" why thanks anyway"
M/n put his head down
Gowther" wait I might know another way"
Gowther kisses m/n
M/n" I still don't feel any different I do have a slight feel but it's not my memories"
Gowther" hmm I thought that would work kissing someone to get their memories back normally works?"

 I turn my face to see a fat man floating, a really big girl with pig tails, a small child with a sword, and a girl with pink hair 😵‍💫 I must still be dreaming I rub my eyes and their still hereM/n" who are you people and why are you in my room"...

King" what the hell Gowther I already told you it was just a fairy tale where you just looking for a excuse to try this out!"
Diane" yeah you can't just go already kissing people you make us all look like perverts he doesn't even know his name"
Meliodas" sate sate sate I thought it was fun hey Gowther why don't you try the trick I showed you maybe that will work~"
Gowther tried to grope m/n but Diane picked her up
Diane" stop it you shouldn't do this to people especially when they lose their memories"
M/n"

King" what the hell Gowther I already told you it was just a fairy tale where you just looking for a excuse to try this out!"Diane" yeah you can't just go already kissing people you make us all look like perverts he doesn't even know his name"Meli...

No idea what's going on but if I can get my memories it fine"
Gowther" I have consent so I will preform the action captain said to do"
Diane and king" no"

No idea what's going on but if I can get my memories it fine"Gowther" I have consent so I will preform the action captain said to do"Diane and king" no"

Meliodas" young love I remember when I did that"

The end~
Not my characters or pictures