Raven(teen titans) x alien male reader

M/n pov
Hello my name is m/n I come from p/n(planet name) I was from a noble family on my planet it is Custom to practice magic for the higher ups and get your own Gilmore from your family I was the born with the ability to fly, enhance strength, enhance senses, speed, sixth sense, and most important portal making and natural magic ability which most people can learn magic but use objects to harness it and aren't born with a lot of power only the royal family can they where so jealous I was more powerful than them they turned me into a slave for other planets which I should almost thank them for I met starfire she became a sister to me and than other people like us formed a group called the teen titans even though human things are confusing to star and I. I met a girl named raven she was a kinda dark and gloomy but nice she helped me practice my magic and design my costume.

(Ignore the lantern)She insistent I have a cloak I get weird when I'm around her but ignore it for now I wonder what she is doing Raven povI was in my room trying to meditate I felt at peace and-Beast boy:" hey raven want to help us keep score of ...

She insistent I have a cloak I get weird when I'm around her but ignore it for now I wonder what she is doing
Raven pov
I was in my room trying to meditate I felt at peace and-
Beast boy:" hey raven want to help us keep score of ultimate fun time crazy racing volume 4"
Cyborg:" the best game for the the player that demands more way better than the last one ultimate racing volume 1"
Raven:" don't it have to be a 2 and 3 before 4?"
Cyborg:" that's why it so great it by past the other lame numbers to give you 5 times the game and 1/3 of the ultimate"
Raven:" your math is blowing my mind😒 and anyway I don't now leave"
I try to get back to my mind scape but notice their still here
Raven:" what!"
Beast boy and cyborg" we kind of lost the remote and can't play without it"
Raven:" so you want to use my ancient powers to find a remote that you can just push the buttons on the tv or cyborg a literal half machine can't find a remote"
cyborg: " you know how long that will take plus getting up to change the tv is a journey that no one survives!!"
Raven:" fine here just to get you two to shut up" I found the remote and teleported to their hands
As they finally left I tried to get back but heard star fire at the door
Star:" hello raven whould you like to eat the mustard sandwich, or do each other nails maybe talk about boys we like or do each other ha-"
I gave her a irritated look to tell her to leave
Star:" I understand you want to be alone maybe another time"
Finally some peace and quiet
Till I heard a knock I was really mad now
Raven" what for the last time I don't want to be bothered can't you see you're annoying me now go away!!!"
I see it was m/n at my door with a sad and shock look
I didn't mean that m/n the only person I really like to be around and feel calm around
Raven:" I'm sorry m/n I didn't mean that I was just upset"
M/n" it's okay I understand you want to be alone"
He went off towards his room with his head down
I have to make this right I went to the one person that understand other people emotions star
Star" hello friend raven have you come to do each other hair"
Raven" sorry star not right now I was wondering can you help me make it up towards m/n since I made him sad earlier"
Star look around and seemed to be thinking and she got a idea
Star:" I know you should ask towards a date"
Raven:" a date isn't that what couples do?!"
Star:" I mean towards my understanding you love him do you not and a chance to get your feelings across"
I felt my face get hot
Raven" I do I can't imagine a world without him but what if he only likes me as a friend or thinks I'm creepy and never want to talk to me again"
Star:" nonsense raven he would never do that and you'll never know until you tell him"
Raven"okay I'll try thanks star"
I gather my courage and went toward his room and knocked on his door I saw he opened it
M/n pov
I hear a knock and went to see it was raven and I was still a little sad from earlier but was happy to see her
Raven: m/n listen I'm really sorry about before I was wondering i-I-f your nnnot busy later wwwould you maybe"
She stopped and her face was bright red and tilted my head in confusion
Raven: would you like to go on a date with me!"
M/n:" I would love to but one question"
Raven:" really you would and what is it?"
M/n" what's a date is that a human thing"
The scene ends with m/n confused face and raven blushing one

(Ignore the lantern)She insistent I have a cloak I get weird when I'm around her but ignore it for now I wonder what she is doing Raven povI was in my room trying to meditate I felt at peace and-Beast boy:" hey raven want to help us keep score of ...

The end I don't teen titans , raven , or any pictures

The end
I don't teen titans , raven , or any pictures