Yandere fem posiden (ror) x doctor male reader

Hello and your girl finally got a new idea who's a better god than the cold hearted posiden to genderbend from record of ragnorok maybe hades or Thor but this story ain't about them so let's see how posiden treat her little guppy~
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
3rd pov
A long time ago in (t/p) a boy was born in a prestigious family for the kingdoms most powerful assassins known for killing the most corrupt and high end clients they are known for many techniques never seen by normal humans even though they seem blood thirsty and cold the parents of m/n was everything but they truely loved their son it drives their goal for a peaceful world even farther with a angel in their live as the boy grew he became just like his parents caring, graceful, intelligent, beautiful, and BLOODTHIRSTY. Trained to never be spotted and by a single glance know a person every weakness he went on missions only he seemed as a noble cause with a perfect record but by the age of 40 he grew tired of this life and set out to find the best of humanity he studied herbs, animals, and the art of healing not only was he the best assassin of his time but slowly the greatest doctor as well healing animals and humans alike to the very few that knew his secret uttered the name The doctor of death and life: M/n Utsuki (prounced uh-ta-soo-kee)
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
(After life) (inside m/n Laboratory)
M/n pov
I was practicing new technique an ancient art known as Trepanation I was making a procedure to make a incision into the brain without causing harm to the skull when a bright light came into the middle of my lab when a woman with white clothing and long black hair and a nervous girl with short lilac hair,

 Trained to never be spotted and by a single glance know a person every weakness he went on missions only he seemed as a noble cause with a perfect record but by the age of 40 he grew tired of this life and set out to find the best of humanity he ...

the lady with black hair walked up to him
Brunhidle" the fate of mankind is at stake you are one of mankind's best fighters will you risk your life to save your fellow man!"
M/n" hmm what an interesting proposal what kind of person would I be to say no plus the chance to KILL a god! Count me in.

Time skip to the 3rd match✨🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊At the stadium mankind was feeling worried this is the 3rd match with them 2 loses and might be their last hope Heimdall" while Zeus is the god of the cosmos this goddess rule the sea, the t...

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
At the stadium mankind was feeling worried this is the 3rd match with them 2 loses and might be their last hope
Heimdall" while Zeus is the god of the cosmos this goddess rule the sea, the tyrant of the oceans, even the gods themselves fear her wrath the fearsome goddess, the second sibling of Zeus and hades, her name is....
POSEIDON