1

//A/N: ⚠️TW: Brief mention of self-harm/ suicide! Please take caution if you are sensitive to those topics my loves.\\

Y/N's POV

Here I was, all moved in to my new apartment on campus at my new collage. The dorm advisor said I'll soon be getting a new roommate later this evening. However, I will miss Sadie as she was very sweet, though moved out due to her deciding to transfer to another collage. Today is my first day of classes, so I'm not too sure what to expect.

I checked the time, deciding I better start making my way to my first period. I was glad because as it turns out, my best friend Maddie Ziegler and I have first period together. Math can get extremely boring, but at least I won't be in it alone! I made my way out the door, locking it behind me and headed to the bus station. As promised, my best friend was waiting there for me. I smiled and said, "Hey Mads! Looks like we'll get to not only have first period together, but also get to ride the bus together!"

She smiled warmly at me and said, "Yeah I'm definitely happy about that. I'd absolutely hate riding the bus alone with a bunch of potential pervs!" We both giggled a bit, and hugged as the bus rolled up to our stop. We walked into school, and decided to search for our lockers since we had a few extra minutes. Once we found them, we loaded our books in leaving out the ones we'd need.

Startled, I heard an annoyed groan with some cussing along with it. I looked up, seeing what all of the commotion could be. I saw a short, dark brown haired girl walk angrily up to us, dressed like a mini Adam Sandler. "I cannot deal with another fucking jock trying to cat call me!" She sighed annoyed.

"Hey Jen, long time no see." Maddie smiles a bit at her, trying to hold a slight conversation. I then realized who the shorter girl was. Jenna Ortega....also known as my crush all throughout high school. Unfortunately, we also really hate each other's guts. Maddie and her have been friends for a good while. However, not so much with me as I've kinda made her high school life a living hell.

She's resented me ever since, as much as it pains me deeply to say so. I truthfully wasn't aware, she was going to the same collage as Maddie and I. Mads kinda fell out of touch with Jenna after high school. I never really talked to Jenna much in high school, pretty much just bullied her. However, the only reason I bullied her, is because I was madly in love with her.

When high school ended, Maddie and I became closer with Jenna completely dropping Mads as a friend due to her becoming closer with me. Mads and I then tried dating after that, but it never fully worked out. To be fully honest, I'd always have my mind drift to Jenna and only Jenna. Despite Maddie's constant warnings for me to not get involved with Jenna, me being the dumb girl I am went ahead and fell hard anyways.

Flat on my ass is definitely how I fell.

Because Jenna not only disliked me, she hated me.

But I hated her more.

Flashback:

I was sitting out back, under a tree eating my lunch as I normally did. I overheard some teens giggling by a picnic table, as they all looked at their phones. At first, I wasn't sure what they were giggling about. Then I realized what it could be, and smirked to myself.

A few of the jocks and I, recorded her making out with the cheer captain Dove Cameron underneath the bleachers. No one knew Jenna was gay at this point, not even Mads. Of course the video eventually got out, as Tyler Perez posted it to his social media accounts. That was the day we all turned her life upside down, in the worst way possible.