10

[Guys I recently watched The Babysitter: Killer Queen and I STRONGLY recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it! It had just the right amount of laughs and gore😂 ok, now to the story!]

Y/N's POV:
It was now only a couple days until the trip. I was very anxious, but also kinda excited. I had already packed everything, and was just re-reading my History notes. My phone then buzzed, and I looked over to see Billie's contact pop up on my screen. I contemplated whether I should answer it or not. I thought hard about last night when we talked. She was high, and clearly not thinking about the fact she actually hates me.

I then decided to answer the phone because maybe last night was just a bad dream. Perhaps we didn't chat, she wasn't high, and she still hates my guts with every fiber of her being. "Yo Y/N what up butthead?"

Yep, typical Bil being typical Bil and that's how I like it.

"Ah yeah hey Eilish nothing much just re-reading my history notes. How about you though, what are you up to?"

She chuckled, and I heard a dog barking in the background. I then heard Billie sigh. "Nah not this again dude I've had enough of his sass." I giggled as she proceeded to tell Shark to shut up. "Yo I don't know what's up his ass, but lately I've had enough of his attitude." I scoffed as I closed my history text book. "Well Eilish considering he's a dog, I'm guessing it's mainly farts. Remember that hilarious time he dropped some hot ones in your shoes?! That was hilarious!"

I paused as I heard her sigh, clearly annoyed of my reply.

"Right, well if you think that's so funny then next time he can poo poo in your shoes then huh? Try having to clean up literally tons of it, then having to have your shoes professionally cleaned by a cleaner. Yeah, not so funny now is it Y/N?" I stayed completely silent, taking in all that she had just said.

"Yeah that's what I thought butt head. Maybe have your words come from your brain, rather than your ass next time you speak."

I stayed silent, this time stunned at her reply but not phased one bit by it. Billie is Billie and that's pretty much it. Sarcasm and rude remarks run constantly through her. Your biggest mistake, is pissing her off and getting yourself a spot on her shit list.

"Y/N you alive or nah? Because I got shit to do, and I ain't gonna have you waste my time. I hate the fact I'm packing for a Disney World trip, with a giant toddler who's seemingly always high on Red Bull! If you're going to waste my time, better to say so now."

I forced myself out of my somewhat shook state, and finally spoke up. "Right right I'm sorry Billie I have to double check I've packed everything anyways. How about we catch up later yeah?" I then heard what sounded like a suitcase being zipped closed in the background. "Right Y/N be sure ya have everything. Bring protection in case you and Jenna decide to get frisky eh?" I cringed as I put my phone on speaker, double checking to be sure the bedroom door was locked in case Jenna came home early. I then proceeded to grab the laundry basket, folding my freshly washed and dried clothes.