4

Song to listen to while reading this chapter: Toxic Energy by Blackbear

Y/N's POV:

Yawning and rolling over a bit, I opened my eyes seeing not Jenna in the bed across from mine but a wall.

A wall? Huh, that's funny almost looks like the hallway wall of the apartment. My eyes shot wide open, realizing I was in fact not in my bedroom Jenna and I share. "Conversations" by Juice WRLD was blasting in the room, but muffled a bit since the door was closed. I mean sure, our apartment complex had a living room and such and was decently sized, but since she had the music so loud, I'm certain everyone on this floor could hear it.

(A/N: seriously though my dudes, Conversations is hella catchy! Y'all already know I totally discovered this song cuz The Fallout! Mmmk enough said)

I rolled my eyes, now feeling pissed off as I tried the door knob. It didn't budge not even a little bit.

Well that's just so damn great, she locked me out of our apartment!

I sighed, and started pounding on the door. "Jenna open this damn door right this second! I'm seriously sick of your shit!" I doubt she could even hear me, over the beats of the loud ass music. I then realized, there's no way I'm getting to school on time and will most definitely miss my first class.

What I didn't realize, is that it's a Saturday and we don't have classes today.

So here I am freaking out all for absolutely nothing.

Well....almost nothing.

I'm still locked out of my damn apartment! I then realized she literally had to drag me out of bed, across the living room, and out the door. I highly doubt she's even strong enough, to lift a gallon jug of milk!

I then huffed deciding to text her, realizing there's absolutely no way I'm getting her to open the door by trying to pound on it.

[Text conversation between you and Jenna]

Y/N:
Hey idiot open the damn door! You locked me out! What the actual hell Jenna!

It felt like literally forever as I waited for her reply. Huffing I read her reply more annoyed than ever, if that's even possible.

Butthead:
Right right right but see I locked you out because you are literally too damn annoying to live with! I cannot stand waking up to that thing you actually call a face😂!

I sighed, clearly having enough of her bull shit.

Y/N:

Omg Jenna just open the door this isn't funny anymore😡!

Butthead:
Oh yeah? Whatcha gonna do if I don't😏?