3

Song to listen to while reading this chapter: Hate Me (Sometimes) by Stand Atlantic

Y/N's POV:

I sighed as I flopped down on my bed, opening my laptop. Billie and Jenna are absolutely horrid together. They adore making my life terrible, but maybe I low key like they way they hate me. It kinda makes things fun honestly.

Looking at the assignment again, I realized I definitely couldn't take it on all by myself. We are supposed to complete this assignment with our partners, for a damn reason. The assignment is to pick a national monument, and write about the history surrounding it. Then after we are finished with that, we are required to make a poster board with information and pictures based on the monument that we chose.

I know that there's absolutely no way in hell that Jenna will actually help me out on this. She's most definitely getting high, and/or drunk at that stupid party! I checked my phone, seeing I had a text from an unknown number. By the nature of the text, I realized it's definitely from Billie.

Text conversation between you and Billie

Unknown:

Yo yo fart face, where ya at?
Thought you was coming to my crib! Would be a shame if ya couldn't make it!

[Contact name changed to burrito head]

Sighing, I shook my head as I read her message planning on what I'd text back.

Y/N:
Yeah, no thanks Billie
I'm really just trying my best to get this assignment finished.
Not trying to fail collage unlike you and Jenna.

I chuckled at her response, shaking my head. This girl is absolutely a psycho, there's no doubt about it!

burrito head:

Aight well your girlfriend and I are gonna make out then. She's so high and drunk right now,
I'm highly certain she wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

I then became concerned for some odd reason. Not sure why I'm feeling concerned for a mini devil who makes my life a fiery pit, but it happened. I brushed it off, thinking it's just my motherly caring senses kicking in before I sent my reply.

Y/N:

Yeah whatever you say Billie,
how drunk is she anyways? Also, Jenna isn't my girlfriend so truthfully I don't care one bit.
Go right ahead Eilish!

Yeah as much as I absolutely hate to admit it, I low key felt upset after she said that. Of course I'll never let her know that though.