7

Y/N's POV

I was currently flopped on my bed, talking to Maddie on the phone and telling her about my plan. However, Maddie thought my plan was completely stupid and wouldn't go well at all.

"Honestly Y/N, that plan sounds like something desperate preschoolers try to get their booger-eating crush to notice them. It's really a lazy plan, and I honestly think you'll only end up getting hurt. Possibly even more hurt than you already were."

I sighed nodding, even though she couldn't see me. "I get that Mads but I really want to try. I'm just not the type of girl who gives up easily." I then heard Mads sigh deeply.

"Y/N Billie is NOT the type of girl to date, or even pretend date! She's nothing but trouble, and will literally only end up breaking you!"

I knew she was right, but I'm not admitting it. I guess it's just due to me having a stronger ego, but I'm honestly not sure. "I seriously just want this plan to work Mads. Honestly, I think it definitely will I just have to keep at it!"

"But Y/N this just really isn't-" I immediately stopped her mid sentence. "Hey Mads get this, Billie is even willing to go along with it! She said as long as I'm happy that's all that matters. Especially since I've been so miserable, after that video leakage situation."

I heard Mads sigh deeply once again before she spoke. "Y/N she's doing this for you because she has pity for you. There is no other reason! She pity's you Y/N she literally isn't doing it because she cares about you." I didn't admit it to her, but she's unfortunately most likely correct.

"Well I gotta go Mads Bil is coming over soon, and we have to continue on with this plan. I need to get Jenna to love me. I just know it's going to happen! Oh by the way Mads, Billie blushed after I kissed her!"

Maddie took a long seemingly never-ending pause before she spoke again. "Wait what'd you just say? She blushed?" I giggled, as I remembered her face turning redder than a tomato. "Yeah Mads she did she did! In my opinion, it was absolutely adorable. However, I'm not sure I should bring it up to her. I may just get murdered in my sleep."

Mads scoffed before speaking again. "No honestly I can see Jenna murdering you first Y/N. Though Bil would definitely finish the job. I'm not sure I'd put that past her."

I felt like we were in high school again, catching each other up on all the juicy gossip we had to share. Man I miss those days, everything was just much more simple. I smiled deciding to bring it up to her. "Hey remember those days we were in high school, and we'd fill each other in on all the gossip we had?

She giggled as I smiled, remembering us filling each other in everyday at lunch. "Yeah I do....that was back when even Jenna was friends with us both. She wasn't as miserable, but was still going through a lot at home. She didn't have her kill switch turned on at full blast back then." I sighed, as I remembered the amazing moments the three of us would have together.

I sat up, as I put my phone on speaker so that I could still chat to Mads. I needed to get ready for the day, because Bil and unfortunately Jenna would be coming home soon. It was crucial however, that Bil showed up before Jenna got here. Unfortunately, we still have to go on with the plan because getting Jenna to love me is literally seeming to be impossible.

I was lost in the conversation with Mads, as I got dressed and didn't even hear the front door open. "Right right she certainly wasn't showing that she had a difficult home life. Are you sure she did though and was suffering through it?"

Little did I know, Jenna was home and had her ear pressed to the bedroom door.

"Yeah unfortunately she did Y/N. Her parents always fought, and blamed it on her constantly. Meanwhile, her sisters always ignored her whenever she tried coming to them for help."