𝟶𝟶𝟾. 𝚂𝚄𝙽𝙶𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙴𝚂

GLEE — MASH-UP

   valerie was overjoyed to find bianca had come back to school

   she watched as the dark-haired girl inched towards artie, arms wrapping around his shoulders before seating herself on his lap. valerie watched as their lips pressed together, smiling in happiness for them finally being together. "hey, you're okay!" valerie exclaimed as bianca walked towards valerie, seating herself besides her. "yeah... santana said you were worried?" bianca asked before valerie covered her face — does santana talk about her alot? or was it just this once.

   valerie cleared her throat: "i was worried. it seemed like a bad allergic reaction." bianca shrugged her shoulders, obviously this had happened to her before so she wasn't really scared about her symptoms.

   santana walked in alongside brittany, seating herself besides valerie. "see i told you she was fine!" santana told valerie as she placed her hand onto her knee, tapping it slightly.

   valerie looked at the lopez girl, their eyes glancing into one anothers as valerie opened her mouth to speak before santana removed her hand when mr schue walked in, "okay, guys. we're a little behind for sectionals, thanka to our sue sylvester detour! but, you guys seem to really enjoy doing mash-ups, right? i'm gonna keep you guys fired up! plus, there's an important lesson to be learned from mash-ups. sometimes things are so different they don't feel like they go together but the big difference between them is what makes them great; like chocolate and bacon."

"or glee club and football."

"exactly... but you've proven that it is a great combination. so here is, my personal favourite song, and your homework for the week is to find an unexpected mash-up to go with it," valerie looked down at the song. bust a move? she didn't understand how she was going to find a song that could mash with this.

"okay, mr schue, you have terrible taste..." valerie mentioned before they all chuckled.

"this song is a masterpiece, valerie! all right, artie try to follow along on the bass. finn, take us through it," mr schuester told them, valerie noticing as quinn was cleaning the slushie from finn's eye. "i'm sorry, mr schue, i got corn syrup in my eye," finn told him. they really weren't safe from being slushied now, valerie thought before she bit her lip.

she had only been slushied a couple of times. however, she knew the annoyance of having corn syrup fog your eyesight. "okay... puck! how about it?"

"i don't really groove on young mc."

rachel slammed the papers down: "i am shocked at the lack of leading-man ambition in this room right now." valerie sighed before turning her head to raise her eyebrows at santana, the girl rolled her eyes in return — both annoyed with rachel. "it's okay, rachel. i guess i'm gonna have to show these guys how it's done."