𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚢

I put my phone on my chest, laid down and close my eyes. It was only 4:40 so i wouldn't have to sleep for awhile. Enid she will know what to do. I was stoped by a sudden bang that came from the outside of my window. I looked out and saw a gargoyle outside on the floor shattered with Wednesday laying on the floor with some guy on top of her. I rushed out of my room putting on my cardigan. (pictured)

"is she ok!!" I screamed through the rain

"is she ok!!" I screamed through the rain. I quickly recognized the guy as Xavier Thorpe. We rushed Wednesday to the infirmary where she led unconscious for a good second. She was laying there like you would going down a water slide.

Xavier talked to Wednesday, while i sat in the back. Xavier was like the brother i never had when i first came to nevermore.

"the tool of a patriarchy, to extract my undying gratitude."

" y'know most people just say thank you." i said fast, a bit sick of her long reasonings. They talked a bit but i didn't care to listen, instead i just picked at my nails.

"Xavier Thorpe? you probably don't remember me last time we met i was about two feet shorter and 40 pounds heavier."

   Wait,  Xavier knew Wednesday? why am i not surprised. They continued talking for a little while until i got dragged into it.

"who are you, I saw you sitting next to Rowan during fencing. You two seem close."

" Y/N, Y/N L/N."

"Oh so your the person Enid was talking about."

"hmm?" I replied confused. Looks like they finally got Enid a roomie.

"never mind" Wednesday said getting lost in some other thought.

me and Xavier left and let Wednesday sit in her hospital bed thinking about whatever she wanted.

   I checked my phone for the first time in a minute.

'hello why did you just storm off like that?'  from 'Namika at 4:43 pm.

     It was now 7:30 and it didn't even cross my mind that she would be worried.

  tomorrow is going to be a long day...

__________________________________

Sorry for short chapter, it's 12:37 am bare with me..