𝙰𝚠𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗, 𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚢

I awoke in a blue and white hospital, someone who i couldn't quite make out was sitting at the edge of my bed. "Nurse! Nurse! shes awake!" a squeaky voice of a boy screamed. My body ached with pain.

   Turns out i didn't die. Was Rowan alive? Was Wednesday alive? I had so much questions as my eye site became more apparent. I could now see that there was a boy, not too younger then i was, standing in front of me.

"Eugene, I run the bee club, hummers."

wait, there was a bee club?

"so how long have i been out?"

"roughly 3 days" The boy replied. Damn i'm gonna have a lot of school work to catch up on. "head mistress Weems  sent me to watch you, as creepy as that sounds."

"where is he" I asked

"who?" the boy asked confused

"Rowan."

"Oh, he got expelled. Sent home."

   Was i gonna get sent home too? Wednesday walked into the room. "It's ok Eugene, i'll watch her." She sat down in the chair next to my bed, Eugene previously sat in. Well great she's alive.

"What did they tell my parents" I asked. I wanted to avoid the main question of 'Why did you try to kill me.' She should've gotten the memo by now.

Rowan > Her.

"You were attacked by a bear in the forest. Rowan's alive but was sent home and expelled." She said quite calmly. I'm surprised she can keep her cool in these types of situations, the only time i've seen her freak out is when me and Rowan tried to kill her,

"you should be let out tomorrow."

"why are you saying that like i'm a prisoner?"

"Because you should be one. I haven't told anyone why you were there that night, The story i told them was that you came running after me and Rowan."  I still couldn't believe how Wednesday was staying so calm.

"Weems probably wants to talk to you. I should leave."

__________________________________
sorry i haven't updated this week. anywayssss i'll let him live only for this ff. If i ever write another rowan ff, off with his head.