𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝.

It was the night of the fair and we had our plan all set up. Rowan was on the side by the carnival games waiting for Wednesday to walk by at one point, and i was behind a tree waiting for him to lure Wednesday in. It was a boring wait and really made me reflect on my life. was i really about to try to kill someone? Of course i knew how wrong this was, but maybe it was for Nevermores safety?

    If we failed to kill her what trouble would we get in? My thoughts were interrupted by footsteps.

"What do you want? why are you following me"

"I don't have time to explain, but your in danger." It was silent for a moment before Rowan let out a little chuckle.

"I think you've got it backwards." Rowan lifted Wednesday up then slammed her into the tree, still dangling in the air. "You're the one who's in danger."

"What are you doing?" Wednesday let out, still shocked about whatever the hell was going on.

"saving everyone from you. I have to kill you."

"the gargoyle that was you?

"yeah."

he didn't even tell me that! I guess he just assumed i knew.

"it's always the quite ones." Rowan sent the photo of Wednesday next to the burning school, up into the air for her to look at.

"that's you."

"You want to kill me because of some picture?"

"my mother drew that picture 25 years ago when she was a student at nevermore. She was a powerful seer, told me about it before she died."

"Rowan, put me down." Wednesday said interrupting Rowan.

"No! My mother said it was my destiny to stop this girl if she ever came to nevermore, because she will destroy the school and everyone in it."

"Rowan. Rowan." Wednesday was trying to grasp for air.

   All of a sudden i heard footsteps from behind me. It was a monster with big eyes. It past by me and went straight past me and into Rowan.

   "Rowan!" I screamed coming out behind the tree coming towards him. Wednesday looked at me with betrayal, even though she probably already knew i was in on it. Rowan had to be dead, but maybe he was still alive? After the monster was done with Rowan it started running towards me.

   At that point I just gave up, let death come for me. But it didn't. The monster was attacking me and leaving scars on my face that felt like magma, but i didn't die. I was losing so much blood i had to die. I wish i'd die. The amount of pain, i wanted it to end. Thankfully i blacked out and couldn't feel any thing after that.

__________________________________

anyways go follow my editing tiktok @rowansglasses

I really need to start making longer chapters.

i'm not gonna do any 'dear draco' shit btw